Affiliation: Stanford University
- Colorectal cancer diagnostics: biomarkers, cell-free DNA, circulating tumor cells and defining heterogeneous populations by single-cell analysisCindy Kin
Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, CA, USA
Expert Rev Mol Diagn 13:581-99. 2013..The detection and characterization of circulating tumor cells and cell-free DNA in colorectal cancer patients will not only improve the understanding of the development of metastasis, but may also supplant the use of other biomarkers. ..
- Predictors of postoperative urinary retention after colorectal surgeryCindy Kin
Section of Colorectal Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Dis Colon Rectum 56:738-46. 2013..National quality initiatives have mandated the earlier removal of urinary catheters after surgery to decrease urinary tract infection rates. A potential unintended consequence is an increased postoperative urinary retention rate...
- Accidental puncture or laceration in colorectal surgery: a quality indicator or a complexity measure?Cindy Kin
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Dis Colon Rectum 56:219-25. 2013..Accidental puncture or laceration includes serosal tear, enterotomy, and injury to the ureter, bladder, spleen, or blood vessels...
- The impact of hepatic portoenterostomy on liver transplantation for the treatment of biliary atresia: early failure adversely affects outcomeSophoclis P Alexopoulos
Department of Surgery, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Pediatr Transplant 16:373-8. 2012....
- Perioperative outcomes of major noncardiac surgery in adults with congenital heart diseaseBryan G Maxwell
Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland Instructor, Department of Anesthesia, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesia, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
Anesthesiology 119:762-9. 2013..Consensus guidelines and expert opinion suggest that noncardiac surgery is a high-risk event, but few data describe perioperative outcomes in this population...