Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Decomposing gene expression into cellular processesE Segal
Computer Science Department, Stanford, CA 94305 9010, USA
Pac Symp Biocomput . 2003..We present results on Yeast gene expression data, which indicate that our approach identifies real biological processes...
- Rich probabilistic models for gene expressionE Segal
Computer Science Department, Stanford University, Stanford 94305, USA
Bioinformatics 17:S243-52. 2001....
- Module networks: identifying regulatory modules and their condition-specific regulators from gene expression dataEran Segal
Computer Science Department, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 94305, USA
Nat Genet 34:166-76. 2003..We present microarray experiments supporting three novel predictions, suggesting regulatory roles for previously uncharacterized proteins...
- Discovering molecular pathways from protein interaction and gene expression dataE Segal
Computer Science Department, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 9010, USA
Bioinformatics 19:i264-71. 2003..Our results show that our approach is much more successful than other approaches at discovering both coherent functional groups and entire protein complexes...
- Genome-wide discovery of transcriptional modules from DNA sequence and gene expressionE Segal
Computer Science Department of Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 9010, USA
Bioinformatics 19:i273-82. 2003..We also combine our results with binding localization data to obtain regulatory relationships with known transcription factors, and show that many of the inferred relationships have support in the literature...