Affiliation: Stanford University
- Dual manganese-enhanced and delayed gadolinium-enhanced MRI detects myocardial border zone injury in a pig ischemia-reperfusion modelRajesh Dash
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305 5233, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 4:574-82. 2011..We performed a dual-contrast myocardial assessment in a porcine ischemia-reperfusion (IR) model to test the hypothesis that combined DEMRI and MEMRI identifies viable infarct border zone (BZ) myocardium in vivo...
- Telmisartan in the diabetic murine model of acute myocardial infarction: dual contrast manganese-enhanced and delayed enhancement MRI evaluation of the peri-infarct regionIldiko Toma
Department of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Cardiovasc Diabetol 15:24. 2016..Dual contrast MEMRI-DEMRI enables comprehensive evaluation of telmisartan to salvage the peri-infarct injury to elucidate the underlying mechanism of restoring the ischemic cardiomyopathy in the diabetic mouse model...
- Near infrared imaging and photothermal ablation of vascular inflammation using single-walled carbon nanotubesHisanori Kosuge
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
J Am Heart Assoc 1:e002568. 2012..Macrophages are critical contributors to atherosclerosis. Single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) show promising properties for cellular imaging and thermal therapy, which may have application to vascular macrophages...
- In vivo molecular MRI of cell survival and teratoma formation following embryonic stem cell transplantation into the injured murine myocardiumJaehoon Chung
Department of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Magn Reson Med 66:1374-81. 2011..This novel molecular MRI technique enabled in vivo detection of early ESC-derived teratoma formation in the injured murine myocardium...
- Relationship between echocardiographic and magnetic resonance derived measures of right ventricular size and function in patients with pulmonary hypertensionHadas Shiran
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, California Electronic address
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 27:405-12. 2014..Transthoracic echocardiographic (TTE) imaging is the mainstay of clinical practice for evaluating right ventricular (RV) size and function, but its accuracy in patients with pulmonary hypertension has not been well validated...
- A novel stress echocardiography pattern for myocardial bridge with invasive structural and hemodynamic correlationShin Lin
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Am Heart Assoc 2:e000097. 2013..This study seeks to correlate a novel exercise echocardiography (EE) finding for MBs with invasive structural and hemodynamic measurements...