Cathie T Chung
Affiliation: Stanford University
- The role of aromatase inhibitors in early breast cancerCathie T Chung
Division of Oncology, Stanford University, 300 Pasteur Drive, H0274, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Curr Treat Options Oncol 4:133-40. 2003..New AIs may challenge the position of tamoxifen as the gold standard for the treatment of early stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women...
- Adjuvant aromatase inhibitors following tamoxifen for early-stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women: what do we really know?Cathie T Chung
Division of Oncology, Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 5:S18-23. 2004..There is now substantial medical evidence supporting the use of AIs in postmenopausal women with early-stage, HR-positive breast cancer...
- Phase II trial of anastrozole plus goserelin in the treatment of hormone receptor-positive, metastatic carcinoma of the breast in premenopausal womenRobert W Carlson
Stanford Cancer Center, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:3917-21. 2010....
- Goals and objectives in the management of metastatic breast cancerCathie T Chung
Division of Oncology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Oncologist 8:514-20. 2003..Both physician and patient perspectives are important in establishing the objectives of treatment, and this process is optimally an interactive and ongoing process throughout the course of disease...
- Breast cancer-specific mortality after invasive local recurrence in patients with ductal carcinoma-in-situ of the breastLaura A Lee
Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033 0800, USA
Am J Surg 192:416-9. 2006..Our objective was to detail the outcomes of local invasive recurrence, distant recurrence, and breast cancer mortality in patients previously treated for DCIS...