F G Blankenberg
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Imaging macrophages and the apoptosis of granulocytes in a rodent model of subacute and chronic abscesses with radiolabeled monocyte chemotactic peptide-1 and annexin VF G Blankenberg
Division of Pediatric Radiology, Lucile Salter Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford, Calif, USA
Eur J Nucl Med 28:1384-93. 2001..These agents may be useful in the characterization of subacute inflammation...
- Detection of early atherosclerosis with radiolabeled monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in prediabeteic Zucker ratsF G Blankenberg
Division of Pediatric Radiology, Lucile Salter Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford, California, USA
Pediatr Radiol 31:827-35. 2001..Injured vascular endothelial and smooth muscle cells selectively secrete MCP-1...
- Apoptosis and allograft rejection in the absence of CD8+ T cellsY Ogura
Transplant Immunobiology Laboratory, Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, 1201 Welch Road, Stanford, CA 94305-5492, USA
Transplantation 71:1827-34. 2001..CONCLUSION: These data indicate that in the absence of CD8+ T cells an alternative pathway, associated with granzyme B and FasL expression and activation of the caspase cascade, can mediate apoptosis and graft rejection...
- Donor cardiac allografts from p53 knockout mice exhibit apoptosis-independent prolongation of survivalM H Kown
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Transplant Proc 34:3274-6. 2002
- Nuclear medicine applications in molecular imaging: 2007 updateF G Blankenberg
Division of Pediatric Radiology, F G B Department of Radiology, Lucile Salter Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford, CA, USA
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 51:99-110. 2007..It concludes the status of agents advocated for detecting angiogenesis and inflammation. The current clinical status of these agents, and their potential roles in diagnosis and treatment are discussed...