Laura H F Barde
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Differences in neural activation between preterm and full term born adolescents on a sentence comprehension task: implications for educational accommodationsLaura H F Barde
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States
Dev Cogn Neurosci 2:S114-28. 2012..We suggest preterms' differences in neural processing may indicate a need for educational accommodations, even when formal test scores indicate normal academic achievement...
- Reduced short-term memory span in aphasia and susceptibility to interference: contribution of material-specific maintenance deficitsLaura H F Barde
Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute, Philadelphia, PA, United States University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, United States
Neuropsychologia 48:909-20. 2010....
- Semantic weight and verb retrieval in aphasiaLaura H F Barde
Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute, Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Brain Lang 97:266-78. 2006..Consistent with this prediction, we found that the decrement for lighter verbs was present in a group with agrammatic aphasia but not in a matched group without agrammatism...
- Diffusion tensor imaging: a review for pediatric researchers and cliniciansHeidi M Feldman
Division of Neonatal and Developmental Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94304, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 31:346-56. 2010..Measures indicative of white matter injury are associated with motor and cognitive impairment in children born prematurely. Further research on DTI is necessary before it can become a routine clinical procedure...
- Abnormal reliance on object structure in apraxics' learning of novel object-related actionsLaura H F Barde
Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19141, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 13:997-1008. 2007....