Affiliation: Stanford University
- Edge displacement field-based classification for improved detection of polyps in CT colonographyBurak Acar
Department of Radiology, Lucas MRS Center, 3D Laboratory, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 21:1461-7. 2002..The mean specificity over all experiments increased from 0.19 (0.35) to 0.47 (0.56) for a sensitivity of 1.00 (0.95)...
- Surface normal overlap: a computer-aided detection algorithm with application to colonic polyps and lung nodules in helical CTDavid S Paik
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5450, USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 23:661-75. 2004..It is able to achieve 100% sensitivity for colonic polyps 10 mm and larger at 7.0 false positives (FPs)/dataset and 90% sensitivity for solid lung nodules 6 mm and larger at 5.6 FP/dataset...
- Registration of central paths and colonic polyps between supine and prone scans in computed tomography colonography: pilot studyPing Li
Department of Statistics, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Med Phys 31:2912-23. 2004..With polyp registration, the average number of comparisons was 1.78 per polyp, as opposed to 4.28 comparisons without polyp registration...
- In vivo MR tractography using diffusion imagingRoland Bammer
Lucas MRS I Center, Department of Radiology, Stanford University, 1201 Welch Road, Stanford, CA 94305 5488, USA
Eur J Radiol 45:223-34. 2003..Clinical applications and different strategies for evaluating the fidelity of tracking results are reviewed...
- Characterizing non-Gaussian diffusion by using generalized diffusion tensorsChunlei Liu
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 5488, USA
Magn Reson Med 51:924-37. 2004..The HOT method helps illuminate some of the restrictions that are characteristic of these other methods. Furthermore, a direct relationship between HOT and q-space is also established...
- A physical model for DT-MRI based connectivity map computationErdem Yörük
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bogazici University, Turkey
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 8:213-20. 2005..The proposed method provides connectivity maps that correlate with normal anatomy on real patient data...
- SMT: Split and Merge tractography for DT-MRIUğur Bozkaya
Bogazici University, Electrical and Electronics Eng Dept, VAVlab, Istanbul, Turkey
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 10:153-60. 2007..SMT is based on clustering diversely distributed short fiber tracts based on their inter-connectivity. SMT also provides real-time interaction to adjust a user defined confidence level for clustering...
- Polyp enhancing level set evolution of colon wall: method and pilot studyEnder Konukoglu
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bogazici University, 34342 Istanbul, Turkey
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 26:1649-56. 2007..0 to 9.0 mm in diameter. This is accompanied by a statistically significant separation between small polyps and false positives. PELS did not change the CTC CAD performance significantly for larger polyps...