Affiliation: St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Enteral glutamine supplementation in critically ill patients with burn injuries: a retrospective case-control evaluationPaul Juang
Department of Pharmacy Practice, St Louis College of Pharmacy, St Louis, Missouri 63110 1088, USA
Pharmacotherapy 27:11-9. 2007....
- Update on new antifungal therapyPaul Juang
Department of Pharmacy Practice, St Louis College of Pharmacy, 4588 Parkview Place, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
AACN Adv Crit Care 18:253-60; quiz 261-2. 2007..Other considerations, such as precautions, administration techniques, potential drug interactions, and common adverse effects associated with the use of these agents, are also reviewed...
- Role of fidaxomicin for the treatment of Clostridium difficile infectionPaul Juang
Department of Pharmacy Practice, St Louis College of Pharmacy, St Louis, MO, USA
J Pharm Pract 26:491-7. 2013..Fidaxomicin appears to have a role in the treatment of CDI with potential lower rates of recurrence, especially in patients with severe disease or risk factors for recurrent CDI. ..
- The determinants of hospital mortality among patients with septic shock receiving appropriate initial antibiotic treatment*Andrew Labelle
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
Crit Care Med 40:2016-21. 2012..To identify the determinants of hospital mortality among patients with septic shock receiving appropriate initial antibiotic treatment...
- Clinical outcomes of intravenous immune globulin in severe clostridium difficile-associated diarrheaPaul Juang
Department of Pharmacy and Therapeutics, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 200 Lothrop Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Am J Infect Control 35:131-7. 2007....