Tobias S Kohler
Affiliation: Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Malleable implant substitution for the management of penile prosthesis pump erosion: a pilot studyTobias S Kohler
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Division of Urology, 747 North Rutlodge, Fifth Floor, Springfield, IL, USA
J Sex Med 6:1474-8. 2009..Managing isolated scrotal pump erosion or infection in patients with inflatable penile prosthesis (IPP) is a challenging problem. We describe our malleable implant substitution technique to address this problem...
- Manufacturers' data show increasing implanted cylinder sizes and measured corporal lengths in inflatable penile implantsCharles Welliver
Division of Urology, Albany Medical College, 23 Hackett Boulevard, Albany, NY, 12208, USA
World J Urol 34:993-8. 2016..We sought to determine whether measured corporal length (MCL) or implanted device size (IDS) has changed...
- Analysis of semen parameters during 2 weeks of daily ejaculation: a first in humans studyCharles Welliver
Division of Urology, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY 12208, USA Albany Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Albany, NY 12208 USA The Urological Institute of Northeastern New York, Albany, NY 12208, USA
Transl Androl Urol 5:749-755. 2016..Although a significant number of articles have examined how the length of abstinence affects these semen analysis, the effects of frequent (daily) ejaculation has not been rigorously studied...
- Long-acting liposomal bupivacaine decreases inpatient narcotic requirements in men undergoing penile prosthesis implantationBrittney H Cotta
Division of Urology, UC San Diego Health System, San Diego, California, USA
Turk J Urol 42:230-234. 2016..A new extended-release bupivacaine suspension bupivacaine (ERSB) delivers 3 days of local anesthetic and has been shown to reduce pain and narcotic usage in some patient groups but this issue is largely unstudied in urologic surgery...
- Intentionally retained pressure-regulating balloon in artificial urinary sphincter revisionTobias S Kohler
Division of Urology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL, USA Indio Urology, Palm Springs, CA, USA Department of Urology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
J Sex Med 10:2566-70. 2013..The traditional surgical approach for revision of a malfunctioning artificial urinary sphincter (AUS) includes removal and replacement of all device components, identical to that employed in the setting of an infected or eroded AUS...