J A Erhardt
Affiliation: SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- Activation of caspase-3/caspase-3-like activity in rat cardiomyocytes by an RGD peptide, but not the GPIIb/IIIa antagonist lotrafibanJ A Erhardt
Department of Cardiovascular Pharmacology, GlaxoSmithKline, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
Thromb Res 103:143-8. 2001
- Inhibition of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase provides neuroprotection in cerebral focal ischemiaF C Barone
SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, Department of Cardiovascular Pharmacology, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
Med Res Rev 21:129-45. 2001....
- SB 239063, a second-generation p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitor, reduces brain injury and neurological deficits in cerebral focal ischemiaF C Barone
Cardiovascular Pharmacology, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 296:312-21. 2001....
- Expression of PEP-19 inhibits apoptosis in PC12 cellsJ A Erhardt
Department of Cardiovascular Pharmacology, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
Neuroreport 11:3719-23. 2000..Overall, these results demonstrate that PEP-19 can inhibit apoptotic processes in PC12 cells, suggesting a potential regulatory mechanism for pathways leading to cell death...
- SB 239063, a novel p38 inhibitor, attenuates early neuronal injury following ischemiaJ J Legos
Department of Cardiovascular Pharmacology, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, PO Box 1539, 709 Swedeland Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
Brain Res 892:70-7. 2001....
- Small proteins that modulate calmodulin-dependent signal transduction: effects of PEP-19, neuromodulin, and neurogranin on enzyme activation and cellular homeostasisJ R Slemmon
Department of Protein Biochemistry, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals Research and Development, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
Mol Neurobiol 22:99-113. 2000..Data from studies on neuromodulin, neurogranin, and PEP-19 suggest that they play an important role in establishing some of the processes by which this regulation is accomplished...
- P2X1 stimulation promotes thrombin receptor-mediated platelet aggregationJ A Erhardt
GlaxoSmithKline, Department of Vascular Biology, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
J Thromb Haemost 4:882-90. 2006..Overall, the present study defines a novel interaction between platelet P2X1 and thrombin receptors, with P2X1 functioning to amplify aggregation responses at low levels of thrombin receptor stimulation...
- A comparison of the beta-D-xyloside, odiparcil, to warfarin in a rat model of venous thrombosisJ R Toomey
Cardiovascular and Urogenital Diseases Center of Excellence, GlaxoSmithKline, King of Prussia, PA, USA
J Thromb Haemost 4:1989-96. 2006..Additionally, studies were conducted to investigate odiparcil's ex vivo antithrombin and antiplatelet activity, and also to explore the potential utility of protamine sulfate as a neutralizing agent...