George Edwin Gorton
Affiliation: Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Accuracy, reliability, and validity of a 3-dimensional scanner for assessing torso shape in idiopathic scoliosisGeorge E Gorton
Clinical Outcomes Assessment Laboratory, Shriners Hospitals for Children, Springfield, MA 01104, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 37:957-65. 2012..Prospective cohort with concurrent controls...
- Assessment of the kinematic variability among 12 motion analysis laboratoriesGeorge E Gorton
Shriners Hospitals for Children, Springfield, MA 01104, United States
Gait Posture 29:398-402. 2009..Marker placement among examiners is identified as the largest source of variability. A 20% decrease in variability was noted following implementation of the standardized protocol...
- A prospective cohort study of the effects of lower extremity orthopaedic surgery on outcome measures in ambulatory children with cerebral palsyGeorge Edwin Gorton
Shriners Hospital for Children, Springfield, MA 01104, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 29:903-9. 2009....
- Precision and content range of a parent-reported item bank assessing lower extremity and mobility skills in children with cerebral palsyGeorge E Gorton
Shriners Hospitals for Children, 516 Carew Street, Springfield, MA 01104, USA
Dev Med Child Neurol 52:660-5. 2010..The aim of this study was to determine the psychometric properties, content range, and measurement precision of a lower extremity physical functioning and mobility skills item bank (LE85) in children with cerebral palsy (CP)...
- Gillette Functional Assessment Questionnaire 22-item skill set: factor and Rasch analysesGeorge E Gorton
Shriners Hospitals for Children, Springfield, MA, USA
Dev Med Child Neurol 53:250-5. 2011..To determine dimensionality and item-level properties of the Gillette Functional Assessment Questionnaire (FAQ) 22-item skill set using factor and Rasch analyses...
- Analysis of the pediatric outcomes data collection instrument in ambulatory children with cerebral palsy using confirmatory factor analysis and item response theory methodsDiane D Allen
Health and Disability Research Institute, School of Public Health, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 28:192-8. 2008....