Genomes and Genes
Sarah S Murray
Affiliation: Scripps Clinic
- Longitudinal genome-wide association of cardiovascular disease risk factors in the Bogalusa heart studyErin N Smith
Scripps Genomic Medicine and Scripps Translational Science Institute, La Jolla, California, United States of America
PLoS Genet 6:e1001094. 2010....
- Population sequencing of two endocannabinoid metabolic genes identifies rare and common regulatory variants associated with extreme obesity and metabolite levelOlivier Harismendy
Moores UCSD Cancer Center, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Genome Biol 11:R118. 2010....
- Evaluation of next generation sequencing platforms for population targeted sequencing studiesOlivier Harismendy
Scripps Genomic Medicine, Scripps Translational Science Institute, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Genome Biol 10:R32. 2009..To evaluate these platforms for this application, we analyzed human sequence generated by the Roche 454, Illumina GA, and the ABI SOLiD technologies for the same 260 kb in four individuals...
- Genome-wide association of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator activation with life-threatening arrhythmiasSarah S Murray
Scripps Genomic Medicine, Scripps Translational Science Institute, La Jolla, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e25387. 2012..those who did not over at least a 3-year period (controls)...
- Gene expression profiling of human whole blood samples with the Illumina WG-DASL assayMary E Winn
Scripps Genomic Medicine and Scripps Translational Science Institute, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
BMC Genomics 12:412. 2011..We assessed the utility of the whole genome DASL assay in an analysis of peripheral whole blood gene expression profiles...