Laura L F Scott
- Addendum to: Evaluation of PCDD/F and dioxin-like PCB serum concentration data from the 2001-2002 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey of the United States populationLaura L F Scott
ChemRisk, 10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 350, Houston, Texas 77042, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 18:524-32. 2008..Results from the missing data analysis provide compelling evidence that the summary statistics we reported previously, as well as those described here, were not greatly influenced due to censoring data...
- Levels of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins, dibenzofurans, and biphenyls in southern Mississippi catfish and estimation of potential health risksLaura L F Scott
ChemRisk, 10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 350, Houston, TX 77042, USA
Chemosphere 74:1002-10. 2009....
- Assessment of polybrominated diphenyl ether exposures and health risks associated with consumption of southern Mississippi catfishDaniele F Staskal
ChemRisk, Austin, Texas, ChemRisk, Houston, Texas, USA
Environ Sci Technol 42:6755-61. 2008..S. EPA minimum concern level...
- Geographic region of residence and blood lead levels in US children: results of the National Health and Nutrition Examination SurveyLaura L F Scott
ChemRisk, San Francisco, CA, USA
Int Arch Occup Environ Health 84:513-22. 2011..This study investigated the association between geographic region and blood lead levels (BLLs) in US children, as well as trends in this relationship, using data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES)...
- PCB concentrations in shrimp from major import markets and the United StatesDimitri Fillos
ChemRisk, San Francisco, California, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 31:1063-71. 2012....
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma in US automotive mechanics: reported vs expected number of cases from 1975 to 2007Brent L Finley
ChemRisk, 101 Second Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 64:104-16. 2012..Our findings are consistent with the numerous epidemiology studies that have found no increased risk of MPM in auto mechanics...