Y Q Song
Affiliation: Schlumberger-Doll Research
- Determining multiple length scales in rocks- Song
Schlumberger Doll Research, Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877, USA
Nature 406:178-81. 2000..This method might also be used to complement other techniques for the study of shaly sand reservoirs and compartmentalization in cells and tissues...
- T(1)--T(2) correlation spectra obtained using a fast two-dimensional Laplace inversionY Q Song
Schlumberger Doll Research, Old Quarry Road, Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877, USA
J Magn Reson 154:261-8. 2002..We demonstrate the performance of the algorithm at different signal-to-noise ratios and with different T(1)--T(2) spectral characteristics using several brine-saturated rock samples...
- Pore sizes and pore connectivity in rocks using the effect of internal fieldY Q Song
Schlumberger Doll Research, Old Quarry Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 19:417-21. 2001..By comparing the results of the DDIF and Hg porosimetry experiments, a clear picture of pore connectivity emerges. The pore body diameter can be defined using the DDIF data and is found to have a clear trend as a function of porosity...
- A single-scan method for measuring flow along an arbitrary directionH Cho
Schlumberger Doll Research, One Hampshire Street, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Magn Reson 186:11-6. 2007....
- Rapid measurement of three-dimensional diffusion tensorH Cho
Schlumberger Doll Research, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Chem Phys 126:154501. 2007..The pulse sequence was optimized using a well-known linear inversion metric (condition number) and successfully tested on both isotropic (water) and anisotropic (asparagus) diffusion systems...
- Quantitative measurements of injections into porous media with contrast based MRIJ L Paulsen
Schlumberger Doll Research, One Hampshire St, Cambridge, MA 02144, USA
J Magn Reson 212:133-8. 2011..This approach provides not only a tool to understand the behavior of intentional boundary effects, but also one to diagnose the unintentional ones that often degrade the data from routine column flood measurements...
- A method for rapid characterization of diffusionY Q Song
Schlumberger Doll Research, 36 Old Quarry Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USA
J Magn Reson 161:222-33. 2003..Measurements on free diffusion in bulk fluids, and on restricted diffusion in porous rock samples are reported. This technique can also be used for rapid measurement of flow and chemical exchange...
- Correlation functions for inhomogeneous magnetic field in random media with application to a dense random pack of spheresB Audoly
Schlumberger Doll Research, Old Quarry Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877 4108, USA
J Magn Reson 164:154-9. 2003..The magnetic length scale LambdaM exhibited in K2 is shown to be related to the fluid transport in the medium...