Francis G Lu
Affiliation: San Francisco General Hospital
- The poor mental health care of Asian AmericansFrancis G Lu
University of California, San Francisco 7M8 San Francisco General Hospital 1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
West J Med 176:224. 2002
- Mental health disparities, diversity, and cultural competence in medical student education: how psychiatry can play a roleFrancis G Lu
University of California, San Francisco, Department of Psychiatry, San Francisco, CA, USA
Acad Psychiatry 30:9-15. 2006....
- Using non-feature films to teach diversity, cultural competence, and the DSM-IV-TR outline for cultural formulationRussell F Lim
University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Acad Psychiatry 32:291-8. 2008..This article will describe the films that have been used by the authors and suggest methods for their use in cultural competence and diversity training...
- A silver anniversary for one Asian American academic psychiatristFrancis G Lu
University of California at San Francisco, USA
Acad Psychiatry 27:206-7. 2003
- Culture and psychiatric educationRussell F Lim
Acad Psychiatry 32:269-71. 2008