D R Halloran
Affiliation: Saint Louis University
- Obesity trends and perinatal outcomes in black and white teenagersDonna R Halloran
Department of Pediatrics, Saint Louis University, St Louis, MO, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 207:492.e1-7. 2012..Our objective was to explore the trends in prepregnancy body mass index (BMI) for black and white teenagers over time and the association between elevated BMI and outcomes based on race...
- Effect of maternal weight on postterm deliveryD R Halloran
Department of Pediatrics, St Louis University, St Louis, MO 63104, USA
J Perinatol 32:85-90. 2012..Examine the effect of prepregnancy weight and maternal gestational weight gain on postterm delivery rates...
- Hearing screening at well-child visitsDonna R Halloran
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Departments of Pediatrics and Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA corrected
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 159:949-55. 2005..To determine hearing screening failure rates in primary care settings and to examine the referral practices in response to an abnormal screening test...
- Preterm delivery and age of SIDS deathDonna R Halloran
Department of Pediatrics, Division of General Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
Ann Epidemiol 16:600-6. 2006..The aim of the study is to (i) reexamine risk factors for sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) and (ii) describe the relationship between length of gestation and age at death from SIDS...
- Birth asphyxia survivors in a developing countryD R Halloran
Department of Pediatrics, Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO 63104, USA
J Perinatol 29:243-9. 2009..Determine the baseline incidence of birth asphyxia in neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) survivors in a developing country and the early neurodevelopmental outcomes of such infants...
- Validity of pure-tone hearing screening at well-child visitsDonna R Halloran
Division of General Academic Pediatrics, Saint Louis University, 1465 S Grand Blvd, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 163:158-63. 2009..To estimate the sensitivity and specificity of pure-tone audiometry hearing screening in the primary care setting...
- Multiple psychiatric diagnoses common in privately insured children on atypical antipsychoticsDonna R Halloran
Department of Pediatrics, Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO 63104 1095, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 49:485-90. 2010..To evaluate the prevalence of atypical antipsychotic use in privately insured children and the diagnoses associated with treatment...
- Effect of revised IOM weight gain guidelines on perinatal outcomesDonna R Halloran
Department of Pediatrics, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri 63104, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 24:397-401. 2011..We sought to examine perinatal outcomes in women with a body mass index (BMI) of 25 kg/m(2) comparing those whose weight gain met 2009 IOM guidelines to women meeting 1990 IOM guidelines...