Affiliation: Rutgers University
- Use of psychotherapy for depression in older adultsWenhui Wei
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, Rutgers University, 30 College Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:711-7. 2005....
- Mental illness, traumatic brain injury, and medicaid expendituresWenhui Wei
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 86:905-11. 2005..To estimate the rates of mental illness among Medicaid beneficiaries with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and associated Medicaid-paid expenditures...
- Sensitivity of an AIDS case-finding algorithm: who are we missing?James T Walkup
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901, USA
Med Care 42:756-63. 2004..The objective of this study was to determine the sensitivity of an AIDS case-finding algorithm...
- Diabetes and depression care among medicaid beneficiariesUsha Sambamoorthi
Institute of Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, Rutgers University, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 17:141-61. 2006..Among depressed Medicaid beneficiaries with diabetes, there are racial differences with regard to quality of mental health care in the presence of diabetes...
- Antidepressant treatment and adherence to combination antiretroviral therapy among patients with AIDS and diagnosed depressionJames Walkup
Institute for Health, Health Care, Policy and Aging Research, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901, USA
Psychiatr Q 79:43-53. 2008..The prevalence of depression is elevated among HIV-infected individuals and there is evidence that depression exerts a negative impact on HIV medication adherence...
- Disability and receipt of clinical preventive services among womenWenhui Wei
Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08854, USA
Womens Health Issues 16:286-96. 2006....
- National trends in out-of-pocket prescription drug spending among elderly medicare beneficiariesUsha Sambamoorthi
Rutgers University, Institute for Health, Healthcare Policy and Aging Research, 30 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 5:297-315. 2005..Some subgroups of the elderly, such as women and the chronically ill, were vulnerable to a high prescription expenditures burden throughout the 1990s...
- Ante- and postpartum substance abuse treatment and antiretroviral therapy among HIV-infected women on MedicaidLynn A Warner
School of Social Work, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
J Am Med Womens Assoc 58:143-53. 2003..To examine temporal associations between obstetrics/gynecology (ob/gyn) care, substance abuse treatment (SAT), and antiretroviral therapy (ART) during and after pregnancy among HIV-infected women on Medicaid...
- Prevalence and treatment of diagnosed depression among elderly nursing home residents in OhioCarrie A Levin
Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making, Boston, MA 02108, USA
J Am Med Dir Assoc 8:585-94. 2007..To examine the prevalence and treatment of diagnosed depression among elderly nursing home residents and determine the resident and facility characteristics associated with diagnosis and treatment...