E L Lev
Affiliation: Rutgers University
- Counseling women with breast cancer using principles developed by Albert BanduraE L Lev
Rutgers, State University of New Jersey, College of Nursing, Newark, NJ, USA
Perspect Psychiatr Care 36:131-8. 2000..Although researchers suggest treatments that provide patients with an active coping strategy may increase patients' sense of self-efficacy, previous studies have not measured patients' self-efficacy...
- Quality of life of men treated with brachytherapies for prostate cancerElise L Lev
College of Nursing, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 2:28. 2004..Litwin noted a need for analysis of QOL data in men treated for prostate cancer with different modes of therapy, as studies focusing on specific treatments will increase the homogeneity of research findings...
- An intervention to increase quality of life and self-care self-efficacy and decrease symptoms in breast cancer patientsE L Lev
Rutgers, College of Nursing, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Sch Inq Nurs Pract 15:277-94. 2001..089) for Coping, and large (eta square = .141) for Making Decisions. Interventions to promote self-efficacy may increase quality of life and decrease symptom distress for women diagnosed with breast cancer...
- Prospective study of quality of life of patients receiving treatment for prostate cancerLucille Sanzero Eller
College of Nursing, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 180 University Avenue, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Nurs Res 55:S28-36. 2006..No research was found that compared quality of life (QOL) outcomes of prostate cancer patients receiving intensity-modulated radiation therapies with prostate cancer patients receiving radical prostatectomy...
- Exploratory factor analysis: strategies used by patients to promote healthElise L Lev
College of Nursing, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ, USA
World J Urol 25:87-93. 2007..Additional research focusing on self-efficacy and PCa patients' QOL may lead to efficacy enhancing interventions that will improve QOL of patients with PCa...
- Quality of life of men treated for localized prostate cancer: outcomes at 6 and 12 monthsElise L Lev
College of Nursing, Rutgers University, 180 University Av, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Support Care Cancer 17:509-17. 2009..The purposes of this study were to (a) examine differences among treatment groups of men treated with either radiation therapies or radical prostatectomy for PCa and (b) examine quality of life outcomes over time...
- Faculty mentors' and students' perceptions of students' research self-efficacyElise L Lev
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, College of Nursing, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Nurse Educ Today 30:169-74. 2010....