E B Sgarbossa
Affiliation: Rush University Medical Center
- Acute myocardial infarction and complete bundle branch block at hospital admission: clinical characteristics and outcome in the thrombolytic era. GUSTO-I Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA [tissue-type plasminogen activator] for OE B Sgarbossa
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 31:105-10. 1998..We sought to assess the outcome of patients with acute myocardial infarction (MI) and bundle branch block in the thrombolytic era...
- Negative T waves shortly after ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction are a powerful marker for improved survival rateE B Sgarbossa
Section of Cardiology, Rush Presbyterian Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Am Heart J 140:385-94. 2000....
- Value of the ECG in suspected acute myocardial infarction with left bundle branch blockE B Sgarbossa
Department of Cardiology, Rush Presbyterian Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Electrocardiol 33:87-92. 2000..This provision may result in both a significant reduction in the number of patients without infarction who receive thrombolysis and in timely treatment of those who do have MI...
- Electrocardiographic diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction: Current concepts for the clinicianE B Sgarbossa
Section of Cardiology, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, 1750 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Am Heart J 141:507-17. 2001..However, this wealth of information could still be underutilized by clinicians who may restrict their diagnostic quest in patients with chest pain to the more classic electrocardiographic signs...
- A comparison of 50-J versus 100-J shocks for direct-current cardioversion of atrial flutterS L Pinski
Department of Cardiology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
Am Heart J 137:439-42. 1999..Although an initial energy of 50 J is recommended, the optimal energy settings have not been evaluated in a large series of contemporary patients...