P P Meier
Affiliation: Rush University Medical Center
- Breastfeeding in the special care nursery. Prematures and infants with medical problemsP P Meier
Clinical Research and the Lactation Program, Special Care Nursery, Rush Children s Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 48:425-42. 2001....
- Comfort and effectiveness of the Symphony breast pump for mothers of preterm infants: comparison of three suction patternsP Meier
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 554:321-3. 2004
- Breast pump suction patterns that mimic the human infant during breastfeeding: greater milk output in less time spent pumping for breast pump-dependent mothers with premature infantsP P Meier
Department of Women, Children and Family Nursing, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Perinatol 32:103-10. 2012....
- Impact of early human milk on sepsis and health-care costs in very low birth weight infantsA L Patel
Department of Pediatrics, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Perinatol 33:514-9. 2013..To study the incidence of sepsis and neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) costs as a function of the human milk (HM) dose received during the first 28 days post birth for very low birth weight (VLBW) infants...
- Quality indicators for human milk use in very low-birthweight infants: are we measuring what we should be measuring?H R Bigger
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
J Perinatol 34:287-91. 2014....
- Reducing necrotizing enterocolitis in very low birth weight infants using quality-improvement methodsA L Patel
Section of Neonatology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
J Perinatol 34:850-7. 2014..The objective was to evaluate the impact of QI initiatives on NEC incidence in VLBW infants...
- Mothers' performing creamatocrit measures in the NICU: accuracy, reactions, and costT L Griffin
Rush Children s Hospital, Chicago, IL, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 29:249-57. 2000..To determine whether mothers of infants in the neonatal intensive-care unit could be taught to perform creamatocrits (CRCTs) accurately on own mothers' milk (OMM). These mothers' reactions to performing CRCTs also were measured...