Melissa L Larson
Affiliation: Rush University Medical Center
- HIV-related lymphoma treated with maintenance thalidomideMelissa L Larson
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 3:231-4; discussion 234-5. 2005
- Clofarabine: a new treatment option for patients with acute myeloid leukemiaMelissa L Larson
Section of Hemtology, Rush University Medical Center, 1725 West Harrison, Suite 809, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 10:1353-7. 2009..This compound seems to have efficacy in older patients, as well as those with adverse cytogenetics...
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor-induced immune priming of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone with rituximab chemoimmunotherapy in previously untreated patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and mantle cell lymReem Karmali
Rush University Medical Center, Department of Hematology Oncology, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 52:2097-104. 2011..The most common toxicity was myelosuppression. Sequential combination of CHOP with GM-CSF priming and rituximab was feasible and effective, warranting further evaluation...
- Impact of insulin-like growth factor 1 and insulin-like growth factor binding proteins on outcomes in acute myeloid leukemiaReem Karmali
a Section of Hematology Division of Hematology Oncology Cell Therapy, Chicago, IL, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 56:3135-42. 2015..These findings provide promising evidence that IGFBP signatures could be used as predictive tools in AML, with applications in remission surveillance and the development of IGFBP-directed biologic therapy. ..
- Aggressive disease defined by cytogenetics is associated with cytokine dysregulation in CLL/SLL patientsReem Karmali
Division of Hematology Oncology Cell Therapy, Rush University Medical Center, 1725 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Leukoc Biol 93:161-70. 2013..This suggests utility in detecting disease progression early, identifying those likely to incur a survival advantage with early treatment, and directing future therapy...
- Posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder: extranodal marginal zone lymphoma occurring after renal transplantationJustin M Goldfarb
Section of Hematology and Oncology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 4:600-4; discussion 604-6. 2006