Dave A Gayle
Affiliation: Rush University Medical Center
- Lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced dopamine cell loss in culture: roles of tumor necrosis factor-alpha, interleukin-1beta, and nitric oxideDave A Gayle
Department of Pharmacology, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Brain Res Dev Brain Res 133:27-35. 2002..These findings suggest that neuroinflammatory stimuli which lead to elevations in cytokines may induce DA neuron cell loss in a NO-independent manner and contribute to PD pathogenesis...
- In utero bacterial endotoxin exposure causes loss of tyrosine hydroxylase neurons in the postnatal rat midbrainZaodung Ling
Department of Pharmacology, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Mov Disord 17:116-24. 2002....
- Interleukin-1beta system in anorectic catabolic tumor-bearing ratsNicolas P Turrin
Molecular Endocrinology and Oncology Research Centre, Laval University Hospital Centre, and Department of Anatomy and Physiology, Laval University, Ste Foy, Quebec, G1V 4G2, Canada
Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care 7:419-26. 2004....
- Maternal N-acetylcysteine suppresses fetal inflammatory cytokine responses to maternal lipopolysaccharideRon Beloosesky
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rambam Medical Center, Israel
Am J Obstet Gynecol 195:1053-7. 2006..Because cytokine actions may be mediated by oxidative stress, we determined whether N-acetylcysteine, an antioxidant, can blunt fetal inflammatory responses to maternal lipopolysaccharide...
- Maternal LPS induces cytokines in the amniotic fluid and corticotropin releasing hormone in the fetal rat brainDave A Gayle
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Harbor University of California Los Angleles Medical Center and Research and Education Institute, Torrance, CA 90502, USA
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 286:R1024-9. 2004..These findings suggest that maternal infections may lead to an unbalanced inflammatory reaction in the fetal environment that activates the fetal stress axis...
- N-acetyl-cysteine suppresses amniotic fluid and placenta inflammatory cytokine responses to lipopolysaccharide in ratsRon Beloosesky
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute, Torrance, CA, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 194:268-73. 2006....
- Gender-specific orexigenic and anorexigenic mechanisms in ratsDave A Gayle
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance CA 90502, United States
Life Sci 79:1531-6. 2006....