Affiliation: RTI International
- The relationships between personal PM exposures for elderly populations and indoor and outdoor concentrations for three retirement center scenariosC E Rodes
Research Triangle Institute, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 11:103-15. 2001....
- Experimental methodologies and preliminary transfer factor data for estimation of dermal exposures to particlesC E Rodes
Center for Engineering and Environmental Research, Research Triangle Institute, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 11:123-39. 2001..for the same sample for pesticides and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)...
- ISEA2007 panel: integration of better exposure characterizations into disaster preparedness for responders and the publicCharles E Rodes
RTI International, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 18:541-50. 2008..All panel presentations and a summary were uploaded to the ISES(1) website (http://www.iseaweb.org/Disaster_Preparedness/index.php)...
- Building characterization and aerosol infiltration into a naturally ventilated three-story apartment buildingCharles E Rodes
RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
J Environ Monit 11:2180-91. 2009..Simple two-compartment models evidently have finite application limitations for even modestly complex settings...
- The influence of human and environmental exposure factors on personal NO(2) exposuresRon Williams
US Environmental Protection Agency, National Exposure Research Laboratory, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 22:109-15. 2012..44) or non-heating seasons (r=0.34) were observed, indicating that use of ambient-based monitoring as a surrogate of personal exposure might result in sizeable exposure misclassification...
- Personal exposure monitoring wearing protocol compliance: an initial assessment of quantitative measurementPhil Lawless
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 22:274-80. 2012..The ability to define a minimum threshold indicates data weighting techniques may be used to estimate a participant's exposure assuming perfect protocol compliance...
- The design and field implementation of the Detroit Exposure and Aerosol Research StudyRon Williams
National Exposure Research Laboratory, US Environmental Protection Agency, MD E 204 05, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 19:643-59. 2009..This paper fully describes the design of the DEARS and the approach used to implement this field monitoring study and reports select preliminary findings...
- Personal Aerosol Sensor Platform to Link Children's Exposures to Asthma SeverityCharles Rodes; Fiscal Year: 2007....