Affiliation: RTI International
- The relationships between personal PM exposures for elderly populations and indoor and outdoor concentrations for three retirement center scenariosC E Rodes
Research Triangle Institute, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 11:103-15. 2001....
- Experimental methodologies and preliminary transfer factor data for estimation of dermal exposures to particlesC E Rodes
Center for Engineering and Environmental Research, Research Triangle Institute, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 11:123-39. 2001..for the same sample for pesticides and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)...
- ISEA2007 panel: integration of better exposure characterizations into disaster preparedness for responders and the publicCharles E Rodes
RTI International, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 18:541-50. 2008..All panel presentations and a summary were uploaded to the ISES(1) website (http://www.iseaweb.org/Disaster_Preparedness/index.php)...
- Building characterization and aerosol infiltration into a naturally ventilated three-story apartment buildingCharles E Rodes
RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
J Environ Monit 11:2180-91. 2009..Simple two-compartment models evidently have finite application limitations for even modestly complex settings...
- The influence of human and environmental exposure factors on personal NO(2) exposuresRon Williams
US Environmental Protection Agency, National Exposure Research Laboratory, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 22:109-15. 2012..44) or non-heating seasons (r=0.34) were observed, indicating that use of ambient-based monitoring as a surrogate of personal exposure might result in sizeable exposure misclassification...
- Personal exposure monitoring wearing protocol compliance: an initial assessment of quantitative measurementPhil Lawless
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 22:274-80. 2012..The ability to define a minimum threshold indicates data weighting techniques may be used to estimate a participant's exposure assuming perfect protocol compliance...
- The design and field implementation of the Detroit Exposure and Aerosol Research StudyRon Williams
National Exposure Research Laboratory, US Environmental Protection Agency, MD E 204 05, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 19:643-59. 2009..This paper fully describes the design of the DEARS and the approach used to implement this field monitoring study and reports select preliminary findings...
- A comparative study of human exposures to household air pollution from commonly used cookstoves in Sri LankaRyan Chartier
RTI International, 3040 East Cornwallis Road, Post Office Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Indoor Air . 2016..5 ) in households using the two most common stove-types in Sri Lanka...