Corette B Parker
Affiliation: RTI International
- Spatial distribution and cluster analysis of sexual risk behaviors reported by young men in Kisumu, KenyaNelli Westercamp
School of Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1603 W Taylor Street, MC 923, Chicago, IL 60612 4394, USA
Int J Health Geogr 9:24. 2010..The well-established connection between HIV risk behavior and place of residence points to the importance of geographic clustering in the potential transmission of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STI)...
- A diagnostic for Cox regression with discrete failure-time modelsC B Parker
Research Triangle Institute, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Biometrics 56:996-1001. 2000..Our extension also allows the covariates to be time dependent. The new augmentation requires no additional computational resources while improving results...
- ROC methodology within a monitoring frameworkCorette B Parker
RTI International, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Stat Med 22:3473-88. 2003..Periodic monitoring for reperfusion following thrombolytic treatment for acute myocardial infarction provides a detailed example, whereby the lengths of the testing interval combined with different diagnostic markers are compared...
- Stillbirth Collaborative Research Network: design, methods and recruitment experienceCorette B Parker
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 25:425-35. 2011..This comprehensive study is poised to systematically study a wide range of potential causes of, and risk factors for, stillbirths and to better understand the scope and incidence of the problem...
- Assessing patient beliefs in a clinical trial of Hypericum perforatum in major depressionCarla M Bann
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709 2194, USA
Depress Anxiety 20:114-22. 2004..Future studies should explore whether patient beliefs have an even greater impact when patients are aware of the treatment they are receiving and can determine whether that treatment is consistent with their beliefs...
- Hyperforin plasma level as a marker of treatment adherence in the National Institutes of Health Hypericum Depression TrialBenedetto Vitiello
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 9633, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 25:243-9. 2005..We assessed treatment adherence by measuring plasma hyperforin and evaluated the possible impact of adherence on study results...