Amanda A Honeycutt
Affiliation: RTI International
- Cost-effectiveness of hospital vaccination programs in North CarolinaAmanda A Honeycutt
RTI UNC Center of Excellence in Health Promotion Economics, RTI International, 2951 Flowers Road South, Atlanta, GA, USA
Vaccine 25:1484-96. 2007..These findings suggest that SOPs are a cost-effective approach for increasing adult vaccination coverage rates in hospital settings...
- Intervention Costs From Communities Putting Prevention to WorkAmanda A Honeycutt
RTI International, 3040 E Cornwallis Rd, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 Email
Prev Chronic Dis 13:E98. 2016..We collected the direct costs of CPPW for the 44 communities funded through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and analyzed costs per person reached for all CPPW interventions and by intervention category...
- Medical costs of CKD in the Medicare populationAmanda A Honeycutt
Research Triangle International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 24:1478-83. 2013..These cost estimates may facilitate the assessment of the net economic benefits of interventions that prevent or slow the progression of CKD...
- The costs and impacts of testing for hepatitis C virus antibody in public STD clinicsAmanda A Honeycutt
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Public Health Rep 122:55-62. 2007..To estimate the cost and cost-effectiveness of testing sexually transmitted disease (STD) clinic subgroups for antibodies to hepatitis C virus (HCV)...
- Comparing cost-of-illness estimates from alternative approaches: an application to diabetesAmanda A Honeycutt
RTI International and RTI UNC Center of Excellence in Health Promotion Economics, 118 Beaufain Street, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Health Serv Res 44:303-20. 2009..To compare disease cost estimates from two commonly used approaches...
- Projection of diabetic retinopathy and other major eye diseases among people with diabetes mellitus: United States, 2005-2050Jinan B Saaddine
Division of Diabetes Translation Vision Health Initiative, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 126:1740-7. 2008..To estimate the number of people with diabetic retinopathy (DR), vision-threatening DR (VTDR), glaucoma, and cataracts among Americans 40 years or older with diagnosed diabetes mellitus for the years 2005-2050...
- Outcomes and costs of community health worker interventions: a systematic reviewMeera Viswanathan
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Med Care 48:792-808. 2010..We conducted a systematic review on outcomes and costs of community health worker (CHW) interventions. CHWs are increasingly expected to improve health outcomes cost-effectively for the underserved...
- Collecting costs of community prevention programs: communities putting prevention to work initiativeOlga A Khavjou
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina Electronic address
Am J Prev Med 47:160-5. 2014..Costs of community-based programs reported in previous literature are limited and have been estimated retrospectively...
- Forecasting age-related macular degeneration through the year 2050: the potential impact of new treatmentsDavid B Rein
Research Triangle Institute International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 127:533-40. 2009..To forecast age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and its consequences in the United States through the year 2050 with different treatment scenarios...
- A tool for the economic analysis of mass prophylaxis operations with an application to H1N1 influenza vaccination clinicsBo Hyun Cho
Carter Consulting, Inc, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 17:E22-8. 2011..Results from pilot tests with school-based H1N1 influenza vaccination clinic managers are described. The tool can also contribute to planning efforts for universal seasonal influenza vaccination...
- Prospective cost-benefit analysis of a two-dimensional barcode for vaccine production, clinical documentation, and public health reporting and trackingAlan C O'Connor
RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, P O Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Vaccine 31:3179-86. 2013....
- Impact of the CDC's Section 317 Immunization Grants Program funding on childhood vaccination coverageDavid B Rein
Health, Social Science, and Economic Research unit of RTI International, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Am J Public Health 96:1548-53. 2006..Policymakers charged with funding public health programs should consider this study's findings, which indicate that money allocated to vaccine activities translates directly into higher vaccine coverage rates...
- Allocating HIV prevention resources: a tool for state and local decision makingAnke Richter
Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA, United States
Health Policy 87:342-9. 2008..By quantifying the impact of policy choices in terms of efficiency, cost, and distribution, the resource allocation tool makes the decision process more transparent and permits more informed choices...