Affiliation: RTI International
- Analysis of synthetic cannabinoids using high-resolution mass spectrometry and mass defect filtering: implications for nontargeted screening of designer drugsMegan Grabenauer
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709 2194, United States
Anal Chem 84:5574-81. 2012..Application of a mass defect filter to fragment ions prior to precursor ion searching increases the breadth of analogs that can be detected. The combined approach defines a broad-spectrum search for related molecules...
- Use of SPME-HS-GC-MS for the analysis of herbal products containing synthetic cannabinoidsAnderson O Cox
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
J Anal Toxicol 36:293-302. 2012..The analytical results confirm the continued manufacture and distribution of herbal materials with synthetic cannabinoids and provide insight into the manipulation of these products to avoid legal constraints and prosecution...
- AB-CHMINACA, AB-PINACA, and FUBIMINA: Affinity and Potency of Novel Synthetic Cannabinoids in Producing Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol-Like Effects in MiceJenny L Wiley
RTI International, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 354:328-39. 2015..Further studies on these chemicals are likely to include research on understanding cannabinoid receptors and other components of the endocannabinoid system that underlie the abuse of synthetic cannabinoids. ..
- Analytical surveillance of emerging drugs of abuse and drug formulationsBrian F Thomas
RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 2194, USA
Life Sci 92:512-9. 2013....
- Alterations in the Medullary Endocannabinoid System Contribute to Age-related Impairment of Baroreflex SensitivityChris L Schaich
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Hypertension and Vascular Research Center, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC and Analytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutics, RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 65:473-9. 2015..06 baseline vs. 1.06 ± 0.05 ms/mm Hg after 60 minutes; P < 0.05). Therefore, this study provides evidence for alterations in the endocannabinoid system within the NTS of older SD rats that contribute to age-related impairment of BRS. ..