Affiliation: Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Lymph node ratio: role in the staging of node-positive colon cancerJiping Wang
Department of Surgery, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Buffalo, New York, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 15:1600-8. 2008..We hypothesize that LNR may play a similar role in stage III colon cancer...
- The prognostic superiority of log odds of positive lymph nodes in stage III colon cancerJiping Wang
Department of Surgery, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 12:1790-6. 2008..Our study assesses the prognostic superiority of the log odds of positive lymph nodes (LODDS) in the same patient population...
- Should total number of lymph nodes be used as a quality of care measure for stage III colon cancer?Jiping Wang
Department of Surgery, Buffalo General Hospital, 100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA
Ann Surg 249:559-63. 2009..To assess whether TNODS is an independent prognostic factor after adjusting for the lymph node ratio (LNR)...
- Comparison of a lymph node ratio-based staging system with the 7th AJCC system for gastric cancer: analysis of 18,043 patients from the SEER databaseJiping Wang
Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Surg 255:478-85. 2012..We examined a modified staging system utilizing node ratio (Nr), the ratio of metastatic to examined nodes...
- Safety and Efficacy of Radiation Dose Delivered via Iodine-125 Brachytherapy Mesh Implantation for Deep Cavity SarcomasMark Fairweather
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 22:1455-63. 2015..125)I seeds embedded in mesh provide a flexible BRT platform that may be contoured to irregular deep cavities surfaces, but the risks and benefits are unknown...
- Depression is associated with worse patency and recurrent leg symptoms after lower extremity revascularizationGregory S Cherr
Division of Vascular Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA
J Vasc Surg 45:744-50. 2007..This study assessed the association between depression and patency, recurrent symptoms, and limb salvage after revascularization for symptomatic PAD...
- Metabolism and disposition of the antiviral nucleoside analogue AM365 in the isolated perfused rat liverJiping Wang
Centre for Pharmaceutical Research, School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide, SA, Australia
Curr Drug Metab 6:487-93. 2005..In conclusion, AM365 was metabolised to AM188, which appeared to be the only metabolite and was not further biotransformed. The biliary excretion of AM365 and AM188 was negligible...
- Comparison of three optical coherence tomography scanning areas for detection of glaucomatous damageGadi Wollstein
UPMC Eye Center, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 139:39-43. 2005..OCT enables posterior pole scanning of three regions: macula, peripapillary, and optic nerve head (ONH). This study compared the ability of each region to detect glaucomatous damage...
- Renal excretion mechanisms of the antiviral nucleoside analogue AM 188 in the rat isolated perfused kidneyJiping Wang
Centre for Pharmaceutical Research, School of Pharmaceutical, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences, University of South Australia, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 31:29-34. 2004....
- Pathobiology of preoperative chemotherapy: findings from the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel (NSABP) protocol B-18Edwin R Fisher
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project Pathology Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Cancer 95:681-95. 2002....