Megan E Pailler
Affiliation: Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Adjustment to Acute Leukemia: The Impact of Social Support and Marital Satisfaction on Distress and Quality of Life Among Newly Diagnosed Patients and Their CaregiversMegan E Pailler
Department of Psychosocial Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Elm and Carlton Sts, Buffalo, NY, 14263, USA
J Clin Psychol Med Settings 23:298-309. 2016..Results support the inclusion of relational variables such as social support and relationship satisfaction in the assessment of newly diagnosed patients and families in order to best identify those at risk for distress over time. ..
- Patients' and caregivers' beliefs about depression screening and referral in the emergency departmentMegan E Pailler
Division of Emergency Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 25:721-7. 2009....
- Acceptability, feasibility, and efficacy of a supportive group intervention for caregivers of newly diagnosed leukemia patientsMegan E Pailler
a Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Psychosoc Oncol 33:163-77. 2015..Overall, results support the acceptability, feasibility, and preliminary efficacy of the group intervention. ..
- Feasibility and effects of a Web-based adolescent psychiatric assessment administered by clinical staff in the pediatric emergency departmentJoel A Fein
Division of Emergency Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 3501 Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 164:1112-7. 2010....
- Providers' experiences caring for adolescents who smoke cigarettesSarah L Stevens
Department of Pediatrics, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA 18104, USA
Health Psychol 28:66-72. 2009..To describe providers' experiences screening for and counseling adolescent patients who smoke cigarettes...
- Depression, acute stress and behavioral risk factors in violently injured adolescentsMegan E Pailler
Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 29:357-63. 2007....