Affiliation: Rhode Island Hospital
- The Work Limitations QuestionnaireD Lerner
The Health Institute, Division of Clinical Care Research, New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
Med Care 39:72-85. 2001..The objective of this work was to develop a psychometrically sound questionnaire for measuring the on-the-job impact of chronic health problems and/or treatment ("work limitations")...
- The Work Limitations Questionnaire's validity and reliability among patients with osteoarthritisDebra Lerner
The Health Institute, Division of Clinical Care Research, Department of Medicine, New England Medical Center, and The Tufts University School of Medicine and the Sackler School of Biomedical Sciences, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Clin Epidemiol 55:197-208. 2002..The WLQ is an accurate and reliable source of information for assessing the work impact of OA...
- Relationship of job strain and iso-strain to health status in a cohort of women in the United StatesB C Amick
The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, United States
Scand J Work Environ Health 24:54-61. 1998..This study examined the relationships of job strain and iso-strain psychosocial work-environment exposures to health status in a cohort of working women in the United States...
- Job performance deficits due to depressionDavid A Adler
The Health Institute, Tufts New England Medical Center, 750 Washington St, No 345, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Am J Psychiatry 163:1569-76. 2006..This study assessed the relationship between depression severity and job performance among employed primary care patients...
- Relationship of employee-reported work limitations to work productivityDebra Lerner
Health Institute, Division of Clinical Care Research, Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
Med Care 41:649-59. 2003..Work limitation rates are crucial indicators of the health status of working people. If related to work productivity, work limitation rates may also supply important information about the economic burden of illness...
- Work disability resulting from chronic health conditionsDebra Lerner
The Health Institute, Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, Tufts New England Medical Center, 750 Washington Street, NEMC 345, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Occup Environ Med 47:253-64. 2005..To describe current programs and policies for addressing work disability among adults with chronic health conditions, and to identify opportunities for new research aimed at reducing the problem...
- Inter-method agreement between O*NET and survey measures of psychosocial exposure among healthcare industry employeesManuel Cifuentes
University of Massachusetts Lowell, Work Environment, Lowell, Massachusetts 01854, USA
Am J Ind Med 50:545-53. 2007..Imputed job characteristics had been used as proxy of exposure to working conditions. O*NET database provides job information that could be useful to evaluate psychosocial working conditions...