Erna Milunka Kojic
Affiliation: Rhode Island Hospital
- Detection and quantitation of HPV in genital and oral tissues and fluids by real time PCRWilliam T Seaman
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Virol J 7:194. 2010..While other quantitative PCR (qPCR) assays detect oncogenic HPV, there is no single tube assay distinguishing the most frequent oncogenic types and the most common types found in warts...
- Special care issues of women living with HIV-AIDSErna Milunka Kojic
Division of Infectious Diseases, The Miriam Hospital, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02806, USA
Infect Dis Clin North Am 21:133-48, ix. 2007..More women are expected to reach menopause. Health care providers should be aware of these unique needs of HIV-infected women...
- Update: human papillomavirus infection remains highly prevalent and persistent among HIV-infected individualsErna Milunka Kojic
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, The Miriam Hospital, and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02906, USA
Curr Opin Oncol 19:464-9. 2007....
- HIV and menopause: a reviewErna Milunka Kojic
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, The Miriam Hospital, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02906, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 16:1402-11. 2007..Likewise, there is a need for a better understanding of the prevalence and manifestations of depression among these women...
- Human papillomavirus infection and cytologic abnormalities of the anus and cervix among HIV-infected women in the study to understand the natural history of HIV/AIDS in the era of effective therapy (the SUN study)Erna Milunka Kojic
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Miriam Hospital, The Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Sex Transm Dis 38:253-9. 2011..Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection of the cervix and related abnormal cervical cytology in HIV-infected women has been well described. Little is known about anal HPV infection in HIV-infected women...