Susie L Hu
Affiliation: Rhode Island Hospital
- Kidney transplant donor glomerular filtration rate by iohexol clearance during computerized tomographic angiography of the kidneysS L Hu
Division of Kidney Disease and Hypertension, Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island Electronic address
Transplant Proc 45:3229-33. 2013..A simplified method of glomerular filtration rate (GFR) measurement after angiographic procedures may facilitate more precise measurement of donor kidney function...
- The impact of anemia on renal recovery and survival in acute kidney injurySusie L Hu
Division of Kidney Disease and Hypertension, Department of Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Clin Nephrol 79:221-8. 2013..We aim to assess if anemia is associated with lower renal recovery and poorer survival...
- Ribavirin monotherapy for hepatitis C virus-associated membranous nephropathyS L Hu
Division of Renal Diseases, Department of Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine, 593 Eddy Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Clin Nephrol 63:41-5. 2005..The existing literature on the association between these two disorders and therapy with ribavirin is reviewed...
- Glomerulonephritis after hematopoietic cell transplantation: IgA nephropathy with increased excretion of galactose-deficient IgA1Susie L Hu
Division of Kidney Disease and Hypertension, Department of Medicine, Brown University, Warren Alpert Medical School, Providence, RI, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 25:1708-13. 2010..These two cases provide unique insight into the kinetics of overproduction of galactose-deficient IgA1 and its glomerular deposition and consequential renal injury in IgAN...
- The role of graft-versus-host disease in haematopoietic cell transplantation-associated glomerular diseaseSusie L Hu
Division of Kidney Disease and Hypertension, Department of Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 26:2025-31. 2011..Clinical outcomes of this population may be influenced by the haematopoietic cell transplantation conditioning regimen, donor factors and chronic graft-versus-host disease...
- Viral dynamics of early HIV infection in neonatal macaques after oral exposure to HIV-2287: an animal model with implications for maternal-neonatal HIV transmissionArnd M Herz
Washington Regional Primate Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Med Primatol 31:29-39. 2002..This animal model can now be used to study early viral replication in the presence and absence of anti-retroviral agents to help identify conditions to reduce vertical HIV transmission in human newborns...