Christopher A Flessner
Affiliation: Rhode Island Hospital
- Symptom profiles in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD): the effects of comorbid grooming conditionsChristopher A Flessner
Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University, Providence, RI, United States
J Anxiety Disord 23:753-9. 2009..g., OCI) or semi-structured interview (e.g., CY-BOCS). Possible clinical and treatment implications, future areas of research, and limitations to the present study are discussed...
- The impact of neuropsychological functioning on treatment outcome in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorderChristopher A Flessner
Rhode Island Hospital, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Bradley Hasbro Children s Research Center, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Depress Anxiety 27:365-71. 2010..Scant research has examined the effect of neuropsychological (NP) functioning on treatment outcome in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). This study sought to address this gap in existing research...
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for childhood repetitive behavior disorders: tic disorders and trichotillomaniaChristopher A Flessner
Division of Child and Family Psychiatry, Rhode Island Hospital, Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 20:319-28. 2011..Two recent empirical studies on the immense potential of CBT in treating childhood repetitive behavior disorders and future areas of research are also discussed...
- Age of onset of trichotillomania symptoms: investigating clinical correlatesChristopher A Flessner
Bradley Hasbro Children s Research Center, Providence, RI, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 198:896-900. 2010..The lack of significant differences found here does not support subtyping hair-pulling by age of onset in patients who present in adulthood...
- Predictors of parental accommodation in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder: findings from the Pediatric Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Treatment Study (POTS) trialChristopher A Flessner
Bradley Hasbro Children s Research Center and Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University, 1 Hoppin Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 50:716-25. 2011..No studies have examined this phenomenon using empirically derived subscales of the Family Accommodation Scale-Parent Report (i.e., Caregiver Involvement, Avoidance of Triggers)...
- The Children's Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale: reliability and validity for use among 5 to 8 year olds with obsessive-compulsive disorderJennifer Freeman
Rhode Island Hospital and Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 39:877-83. 2011....
- Cross-sectional study of women with trichotillomania: a preliminary examination of pulling styles, severity, phenomenology, and functional impactChristopher A Flessner
Department of Psychology, Bradley Hasbro Research Clinic, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Coro West Building, 2nd Floor, 1 Hoppin St, Providence, RI 02915, USA
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 40:153-67. 2009..g., pubertal onset) in children/adolescents and adults (e.g., perimenopause). Conclusions, treatment implications, limitations, and future areas of research are discussed...