Denise D Quigley
Affiliation: RAND Corporation
- Evaluating the content of the communication items in the CAHPS(®) clinician and group survey and supplemental items with what high-performing physicians say they doDenise D Quigley
RAND, 1776 Main Street, P O Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA, 90407 2138, USA
Patient 6:169-77. 2013..The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and System (CAHPS(®)) Clinician and Group Survey is the standard for collecting and reporting information about patients' experiences of care in the USA...
- Peer and family influences on adolescent anger expression and the acceptance of cross-gender aggressionDenise D Quigley
RAND, Santa Monica, CA 90407, USA
Violence Vict 21:597-610. 2006..Parental monitoring and attachment were not found to be moderators of these relationships. Implications for dating violence interventions and future directions for research are explored...
- Bridging From the Picker Hospital Survey to the CAHPS Hospital SurveyDenise D Quigley
RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, California, USA
Med Care 46:654-61. 2008..Illustrate an accessible method of bridging data from earlier surveys to the CAHPS Hospital Survey to support hospitals' internal quality improvement efforts...
- Training a patient safety work force: the patient safety improvement corpsStephanie S Teleki
Policy Researcher, RAND Health, 1776 Main Street, PO Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90407 2138, USA
Health Serv Res 44:701-16. 2009....
- Specialties differ in which aspects of doctor communication predict overall physician ratingsDenise D Quigley
RAND Corporation, 1776 Main St, Santa Monica, CA, 90401, USA
J Gen Intern Med 29:447-54. 2014..Doctor communication is the strongest predictor of patient ratings of doctors, but the most important aspects of communication may vary by specialty...
- Implementation and Sequencing of Practice Transformation in Urban Practices with Underserved PatientsDenise D Quigley
RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, California Dr Quigley RAND Corporation, Boston, Massachusetts Mr Predmore AltaMed Health Services Corporation, Los Angeles, California Dr Chen and UCLA, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, Los Angeles, California Dr Hays
Qual Manag Health Care 26:7-14. 2017..Patient-centered medical home (PCMH) has gained momentum as a model for primary-care health services reform...
- Understanding the reporting practices of CAHPS sponsorsStephanie S Teleki
RAND Health and Pardee RAND Graduate School, Santa Monica, CA 90407 2138, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 28:17-30. 2007..Areas meriting attention include: tailoring reports to specific audiences, assessing literacy, planning dissemination, educating vendors, and evaluating products and programs...