Richard S Marken
Affiliation: RAND Corporation
- Error in skilled performance: a control model of prescribingRichard S Marken
THE RAND CORPORATION, Santa Monica, CA 90407, USA
Ergonomics 46:1200-14. 2003..The model is used to determine the likely effectiveness of different prescribing error prevention interventions...
- Optical trajectories and the informational basis of fly ball catchingRichard S Marken
THE RAND CORPORATION, 1700 Main Street M23, Santa Monica, CA 90407 2138, USA
J Exp Psychol Hum Percept Perform 31:630-4. 2005....
- A conceptual framework for evaluating outpatient electronic prescribing systems based on their functional capabilitiesDouglas S Bell
RAND Health, Santa Monica, CA, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 11:60-70. 2004..The authors aimed to develop a conceptual framework for anticipating the effects of alternative designs for outpatient e-prescribing systems...
- Recommendations for comparing electronic prescribing systems: results of an expert consensus processDouglas S Bell
RAND, Santa Monica, California, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) . 2004..Overall, these recommendations offer a synthesis of evidence and expert opinion that can help guide the development of electronic prescribing policy...
- Functional characteristics of commercial ambulatory electronic prescribing systems: a field studyC Jason Wang
UCLA Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, 911 Broxton Plaza, Room 314, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1736, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 12:346-56. 2005..To compare the functional capabilities being offered by commercial ambulatory electronic prescribing systems with a set of expert panel recommendations...