Michael D Greenberg
Affiliation: RAND Corporation
- How can repeat drunk drivers be influenced to change? Analysis of the association between drunk driving and DUI recidivists' attitudes and beliefsMichael D Greenberg
Drug Policy Research Center, RAND Corporation, 201 North Craig Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Stud Alcohol 65:460-3. 2004..The current study examines the association of these beliefs with the incidence of alcohol-impaired driving...
- Electronic prescribing and HIPAA privacy regulationMichael D Greenberg
RAND Health, 201 North Craig St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Inquiry 41:461-8. 2004....
- Drink-driving and DUI recidivists' attitudes and beliefs: a longitudinal analysisMichael D Greenberg
Drug Policy Research Center, RAND, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Stud Alcohol 66:640-7. 2005..The current study examines the association between such beliefs and subsequent alcohol-impaired driving in a sample of offenders who were driving under the influence (DUI)...
- Of treatment systems and depression: an overview of quality-improvement opportunities in hospital-based psychiatric careMichael D Greenberg
RAND Health, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Harv Rev Psychiatry 14:195-203. 2006....
- Crossed wires: how yesterday's privacy rules might undercut tomorrow's nationwide health information networkMichael D Greenberg
RAND Center for Corporate Ethics and Governance in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 28:450-2. 2009..This is necessary because the current framework of privacy laws is not well suited for regulating a transformed health care system, where computer networks supersede conventional communications media...
- "Canary measures" among the AHRQ patient safety indicatorsHao Yu
RAND Corporation, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Am J Med Qual 24:465-73. 2009..The study concludes that PSI #7 appears to be a candidate for a quick index of patient safety status...
- Medical malpractice and new devices: defining an elusive standard of careMichael D Greenberg
RAND Center for Corporate Ethics and Governance, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Health Matrix Clevel 19:423-45. 2009..We suggest that a liberal interpretation of the malpractice standard of care is appropriate, and even necessary to avoid the potential for perverse disincentives to technical innovation in medicine...
- Safety outcomes in the United States: trends and challenges in measurementMichael D Greenberg
RAND Health, 4570 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Health Serv Res 44:739-55. 2009....