Rachel Friedman Ohana
Affiliation: Promega Corporation
- HaloTag7: a genetically engineered tag that enhances bacterial expression of soluble proteins and improves protein purificationRachel Friedman Ohana
Promega Corporation, 2800 Woods Hollow Road, Madison, WI 53711, USA
Protein Expr Purif 68:110-20. 2009..Using a subset of the test panel, more proteins fused to HaloTag7 were successfully purified than with the other tags, and these proteins were of higher yield and purity...
- HaloTag-based purification of functional human kinases from mammalian cellsRachel Friedman Ohana
Promega Corporation, Madison, WI 53711, USA
Protein Expr Purif 76:154-64. 2011..In addition, when purifications using FLAG, 3xFLAG, His(6)Tag and HaloTag were performed in parallel, HaloTag was shown to provide significantly higher yields, purity and overall recovery of the expressed proteins...
- Target engagement and drug residence time can be observed in living cells with BRETMatthew B Robers
Promega Corporation, 2800 Woods Hollow Road, Fitchburg, Wisconsin 53711, USA
Nat Commun 6:10091. 2015..Our results demonstrate a novel application of BRET for assessing target engagement within the complex milieu of the intracellular environment. ..
- Deciphering the Cellular Targets of Bioactive Compounds Using a Chloroalkane Capture TagRachel Friedman Ohana
Promega Corporation, Madison, Wisconsin, United States
ACS Chem Biol 10:2316-24. 2015..The discovery of ADO as a target may provide mechanistic insight into a reported connection between SAHA and Huntington's disease. ..
- Purification of Recombinant Proteins from Cultured Mammalian Cells by HaloTag TechnologyRachel Friedman Ohana
Promega Corporation, Madison, Wisconsin
Curr Protoc Mol Biol 110:10.31.1-15. 2015....
- HaloTag: a novel protein labeling technology for cell imaging and protein analysisGeorgyi V Los
Promega Corporation, 2800 Woods Hollow Rd, Madison, Wisconsin 53711, USA
ACS Chem Biol 3:373-82. 2008....