LEANNE MARIE MAURIELLO
Affiliation: Pro-Change Behavior Systems
- Using mHealth to Deliver Behavior Change Interventions Within Prenatal Care at Community Health CentersLeanne M Mauriello
Pro Change Behavior Systems, Inc, South Kingstown, Rhode Island
Am J Health Promot 30:554-62. 2016..To test an iPad-delivered multiple behavior tailored intervention (Healthy Pregnancy: Step by Step) for pregnant women that addresses smoking cessation, stress management, and fruit and vegetable consumption...
- Assessment of the pros and cons of stress management among adolescents: development and validation of a decisional balance measureLeanne M Mauriello
Pro Change Behavior Systems, P O Box 755 West Kingston, RI 02892, USA
Am J Health Promot 22:140-3. 2007..This article reports on the development of a decisional balance measure based on the transtheoretical model (TTM) for stress management among adolescents...
- Using interactive behavior change technology to intervene on physical activity and nutrition with adolescentsLeanne M Mauriello
Pro Change Behavior Systems, Inc, PO Box 755, West Kingston, RI 02892, USA
Adolesc Med State Art Rev 18:383-99, xiii. 2007..Lessons gathered from existing programs are summarized and used to offer future direction for advancing the development of adolescent interventions in this field...
- Results of a multi-media multiple behavior obesity prevention program for adolescentsLeanne M Mauriello
Pro Change Behaviors Systems, Inc, P O Box 755, West Kingston, RI 02892, USA
Prev Med 51:451-6. 2010..This study reports on effectiveness trial outcomes of Health in Motion, a computer tailored multiple behavior intervention for adolescents...
- Acceptability of a school-based intervention for the prevention of adolescent obesityLeanne M Mauriello
Behavior Change Projects, Pro Change Behavior Systems, West Kingston, RI, USA
J Sch Nurs 22:269-77. 2006..Further, if found effective, it can be disseminated as an efficient, low-cost, population-based approach designed to address the epidemic of obesity...
- Prevention profiles: Understanding youth who do not use substancesJanet L Johnson
Pro Change Behavior Systems, Inc, P O Box 755, West Kingston, RI 02892, USA
Addict Behav 31:1593-606. 2006..Implications for developing prevention programs are also discussed...
- A randomized clinical trial of a population- and transtheoretical model-based stress-management interventionKerry E Evers
Pro Change Behavior Systems, West Kingston, Rhode Island 02892, USA
Health Psychol 25:521-9. 2006..Results provide evidence for the effectiveness of this TTM population-based stress-management intervention...
- Promoting Health During Pregnancy: A Multiple Behavior Expert System InterventionLeanne Mauriello; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Multi-media Obesity Prevention Program for AdolescentsLeanne Mauriello; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..