Deborah A Levesque
Affiliation: Pro-Change Behavior Systems
- Randomized trial of stage-based interventions for informed Medicare choicesDeborah A Levesque
Pro Change Behavior Systems, Inc, W Kingston, RI 02892, USA
Health Care Financ Rev 27:25-40. 2006..The challenges to increasing informed choice and possible dissemination channels for stage-based materials are discussed...
- Acceptability of a stage-matched expert system intervention for domestic violence offendersDeborah A Levesque
Pro Change Behavior Systems, Inc, Kingston, Rhode Island 02892, USA
Violence Vict 23:432-45. 2008..Findings provide encouraging evidence of the acceptability of this stage-matched approach to intervention for domestic violence offenders...
- Randomized trial of a computer-tailored intervention for patients with depressionDeborah A Levesque
Pro Change Behavior Systems Incorporated, West Kingston, Rhode Island 02892, USA
Am J Health Promot 26:77-89. 2011..363-.519) or severe depression (d = .603-.718) or who were in the precontemplation or contemplation stage (d = .573-.856) at baseline...
- Stage of change for making an informed decision about Medicare health plansDeborah A Levesque
Director of Health Behavior Change Programs, Pro Change Behavior Systems Inc, P O Box 755, West Kingston, RI 02892, USA
Health Serv Res 41:1372-91. 2006..To assess the applicability of the transtheoretical model of change (TTM) to informed choice in the Medicare population...
- An Expert System to Reduce Depression in Primary CareDEBORAH LEVESQUE; Fiscal Year: 2004..An effective, low-cost expert system that can reduce the prevalence of depression on a population basis has significant commercial potential. ..
- EXPERT SYSTEM INTERVENTION--DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OFFENDERSDEBORAH LEVESQUE; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- A Stage-Based Expert System for Teen Dating Violence PreventionDEBORAH LEVESQUE; Fiscal Year: 2005..e., provide scores in the "good" to "excellent" range) on a measure of acceptability and perceived utility. ..