Joseph F Jasper
Affiliation: Primate Foundation of Arizona
- Fluoroscopic computed tomography: a demonstration of spinal imaging hypothesized applications for interventional pain managementJoseph Jasper
Advanced Pain Medicine Physicians, 1628 South Mildred, Suite 105, Tacoma, WA 98465 1613, USA
Pain Physician 7:439-44. 2004..The authors provide some demonstration of the imaging capability of this technology and some cadaver demonstrations of its potential utility for spinal needle placement...
- Role of digital subtraction fluoroscopic imaging in detecting intravascular injectionsJoseph F Jasper
Advanced Pain Medicine Physicians, 1628, South Mildred Street, Suite 105, Tacoma, WA 98465 1613, USA
Pain Physician 6:369-72. 2003..The case reports demonstrate that digital subtraction fluoroscopic imaging is superior to intermittent or live fluoroscopy in detecting intravascular injections with interventional techniques...
- Is digital subtraction flouroscopy a useful tool for the interventional pain physician?Joseph F Jasper
Advanced Pain Medicine Physicians, 1628 South Mildred Street, Tacoma, WA 98465, USA
Pain Physician 5:36-9. 2002..This article illustrates the use of the technique in several patients. The utility of this enhanced technique in clinical versus research application remains to be determined...
- Lumbar retrodiscal transforaminal injectionJoseph F Jasper
Advanced Pain Medicine Physicians, Tacoma, WA 98465 1613, USA
Pain Physician 10:501-10. 2007..Delivery of medication to specific targeted pathology is considered important for a successful therapeutic outcome. A variety of routes of injection have been devised for epidural injection of corticosteroid...
- Implanted occipital nerve stimulatorsJoseph F Jasper
Advanced Pain Medicine Physicians, Tacoma, WA, USA
Pain Physician 11:187-200. 2008....
- Radiofrequency cannula with active tip radio-opaque marker: image analysis for facet, gray ramus, and dorsal root ganglion techniquesJoseph F Jasper
Advanced Pain Medicine Physicians, PLLC, Tacoma, WA 98465 1613, USA
Pain Physician 11:863-75. 2008..Most currently available cannulae are uniform in their radio-opacity from tip to hub. The physician must make an educated guess as to the portion of the cannula that will be making the lesion in relationship to the bony landmark...