- Ethnic differences in driving after drinking and riding with drinking drivers among adolescentsSamantha Walker
Prevention Research Center, Berkley, CA 94704, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 27:1299-304. 2003....
- Young people driving after drinking and riding with drinking drivers: drinking locations--what do they tell us?Samantha Walker
Prevention Research Center, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94704, USA
Traffic Inj Prev 6:212-8. 2005..Additionally, this study examined the relationships among ethnicity, gender, drinking in specific locations, and DD and RWDD...
- Defining virginity and abstinence: adolescents' interpretations of sexual behaviorsMelina M Bersamin
Prevention Research Center, Berkeley, California, USA
J Adolesc Health 41:182-8. 2007..The current study examined adolescent conceptualizations of virginity and abstinence and whether differences in adolescent definitions of these terms differed by age, gender, ethnicity, and sexual experience...
- Parenting practices and adolescent sexual behavior: A longitudinal studyMelina Bersamin
Prevention Research Center, Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, 1995 University Avenue, Suite 450, Berkeley, CA 94706 t 510 549 8839
J Marriage Fam 70:97-112. 2008..Co-viewing was a significant negative predictor of initiation of sexual behavior. Parental attitudes and television mediation can delay potentially risky adolescent sexual behaviors...
- Promising to wait: virginity pledges and adolescent sexual behaviorMelina M Bersamin
Prevention Research Center, Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, Berkeley, California 94704, USA
J Adolesc Health 36:428-36. 2005..The current study examined the association between formal and non-formal virginity pledges and the initiation of genital play, oral sex, and vaginal intercourse among adolescents...