Sandra L Pineros
- Improving care to patients with ischemic heart disease: experiences in a single network of the Veterans Health AdministrationSandra L Pineros
Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 1:S33-40. 2004..Ischemic heart disease (IHD) is the leading cause of death in the United States. Lowering serum cholesterol levels reduces coronary events and mortality; this effect is most evident in patients with preexisting IHD...
- Comparison of characteristics of patients with coronary heart disease receiving lipid-lowering therapy versus those not receiving such therapyBranko Kopjar
Center for Cost and Outcome Research, Department of Health Services, University of Washington, H688 Health Sciences Center, Box 357660, Seattle, WA 98195 7660, USA
Am J Cardiol 91:1352-4. 2003
- Underuse of cardioprotective medications in patients prior to acute myocardial infarctionRosalie R Miller
Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System 152, 1660 South Columbian Way, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Am J Cardiol 92:209-11. 2003
- A qualitative study to identify barriers and facilitators to implementation of pilot interventions in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Northwest NetworkNancy D Sharp
VA Puget Sound Health Care System and Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle 98108, USA
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 1:129-39. 2004....
- The association between clinical integration of care and transfer of veterans with acute coronary syndromes from primary care VHA hospitalsAnne E Sales
Health Services Research and Development, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 5:2. 2005....