Amy E Rudolph
Affiliation: Pharmacia Corporation
- The role of the factor X activation peptide: a deletion mutagenesis approachAmy E Rudolph
Department of Pathology, Division of Laboratory Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Thromb Haemost 88:756-62. 2002..We propose that the fX AP and Asn191 carbohydrate serve primarily as negative autoregulation mechanisms to prevent spurious activation of fX and secondarily in cofactor dependence and activator specificity...
- Structural, functional, and molecular characterization of the SHHF model of heart failureJonathan R R Heyen
Pharmacia Corporation, 800 N Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, MO 63167, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 283:H1775-84. 2002..In summary, the SHHF rat shares many hallmark features of the human disease state and represents a key experimental model for the dissection of complex human heart failure pathophysiology...
- Transgenic model of aldosterone-driven cardiac hypertrophy and heart failureWenning Qin
Department of Genomics Sciences, Pfizer, Inc, St Louis, MO 63167, USA
Circ Res 93:69-76. 2003..In addition, these data support the hypothesis that aldosterone blockade may provide additional therapeutic benefit in the treatment of heart failure...
- Aldosterone target organ protection by eplerenoneAmy E Rudolph
Pharmacia Corporation, Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases, 800 N Lindbergh Blvd, T1G T108W, St Louis, MO 63167, USA
Mol Cell Endocrinol 217:229-38. 2004....
- Molecular mechanisms of mineralocorticoid receptor antagonism by eplerenoneXiao Hu
Department of Genomics and Biotechnology, Pfizer Inc, St Louis, MO 63017, USA
Mini Rev Med Chem 5:709-18. 2005....
- Effects of long-term monotherapy with eplerenone, a novel aldosterone blocker, on progression of left ventricular dysfunction and remodeling in dogs with heart failureGeorge Suzuki
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute, Detroit, Mich, USA
Circulation 106:2967-72. 2002..Eplerenone is a novel selective aldosterone blocker. The present study examined the effects of long-term monotherapy with eplerenone on the progression of LV dysfunction and remodeling in dogs with chronic HF...
- Role of a selective aldosterone blocker in mice with chronic heart failureDahai Wang
Hypertension and Vascular Research Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Henry Ford Hospital, 2799 West Grand Boulevard, Detroit, MI 48202 2689, USA
J Card Fail 10:67-73. 2004....
- Aldosterone/salt induces renal inflammation and fibrosis in hypertensive ratsEileen R Blasi
Pharmacia Corporation, Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases, Global Medical Affairs, and Global Toxicology, St Louis, Missouri 63167, USA
Kidney Int 63:1791-800. 2003..We evaluated the role of aldosterone as a mediator of renal inflammation and fibrosis in a rat model of aldosterone/salt hypertension using the selective aldosterone blocker, eplerenone...
- Aldosterone induces a vascular inflammatory phenotype in the rat heartRicardo Rocha
Division of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases, Pharmacia Corporation, Skokie, IL 60077, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 283:H1802-10. 2002....
- Eplerenone, a selective aldosterone blocker, improves diastolic function in aged rats with small-to-moderate myocardial infarctionSerge Masson
Department of Cardiovascular Research, Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, Milan, Italy
J Card Fail 10:433-41. 2004..05). Eplerenone normalized echocardiographic and hemodynamic evidences of diastolic dysfunction, as well as myocardial interstitial collagen and aortic fibrosis (all parameters statistically different from untreated MI)...
- Inhibition of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase protects the heart against cardiac remodeling in mice with heart failure resulting from myocardial infarctionYun He Liu
Hypertension and Vascular Research Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI 48202 2689, USA
J Card Fail 11:74-81. 2005....