Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Societal and individual burden of illness among fibromyalgia patients in France: association between disease severity and OMERACT core domainsSerge Perrot
Service de Médecine Interne et Thérapeutique, Consultation de la douleur, Hotel Dieu Hospital, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 13:22. 2012..This study aimed to provide an assessment of the burden of illness associated with FM in France and its association with disease severity and core domains as defined by Outcome Measures in Rheumatology Clinical Trials (OMERACT) for FM...
- The comparative burden of mild, moderate and severe fibromyalgia: results from a cross-sectional survey in the United StatesCaroline Schaefer
Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Covance Market Access Services Inc, Gaithersburg, MD, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 9:71. 2011..This observational study evaluates the impact of FM severity on patients' symptoms, health-related quality of life (HRQoL), and productivity in the United States...
- Relationships between changes in pain severity and other patient-reported outcomes: an analysis in patients with posttraumatic peripheral neuropathic painRobert van Seventer
Pain Clinic, Amphia Hospital, Breda, The Netherlands
Health Qual Life Outcomes 9:17. 2011....
- Evaluation of the impact of fibromyalgia on patients' sleep and the content validity of two sleep scalesSusan Martin
RTI Health Solutions, 3040 Cornwallis Road, Research Triangle Park, NC, 27709, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 7:64. 2009..Therefore, the objective of this study was to evaluate the impact of FM on participants, including their sleep, and to test the content validity of these two sleep measures in FM patients...
- Clinical risk factors for age-related macular degeneration: a systematic review and meta-analysisUsha Chakravarthy
Centre for Vision Science, Queen s University Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
BMC Ophthalmol 10:31. 2010..We aimed to identify those risk factors with strong levels of evidence which could be easily assessed by physicians or ophthalmologists to implement preventive interventions or address current behaviours...
- Newly diagnosed exudative age-related macular degeneration treated with pegaptanib sodium monotherapy in US community-based practices: medical chart review studyPamela A Weber
Pfizer Inc, New York, New York 10017, USA
BMC Ophthalmol 10:2. 2010....
- Toward characterization and definition of fibromyalgia severityStuart Silverman
Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 11:66. 2010..The objective of this study was to evaluate whether patient self-reported severity of FM is associated with severity of pain and sleep interference and the presence of core co-morbidities...
- Identification of symptom and functional domains that fibromyalgia patients would like to see improved: a cluster analysisRobert M Bennett
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 11:134. 2010..The purpose of this study was to determine whether some of the clinical features of fibromyalgia (FM) that patients would like to see improved aggregate into definable clusters...
- Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of pregabalin in older patients with neuropathic pain: results from a pooled analysis of 11 clinical studiesDavid Semel
Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, New York, NY, USA
BMC Fam Pract 11:85. 2010....
- Burden of anemia in patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis in French secondary careGergana Zlateva
Pfizer Inc, New York, NY, USA
BMC Geriatr 10:59. 2010..The objective of this study is to investigate associations between health care resource utilization in arthritis patients with and without concomitant anemia in a secondary care setting in France...
- Pain responder analysis: use of area under the curve to enhance interpretation of clinical trial resultsJoseph C Cappelleri
Pfizer Inc, New London, Connecticut 06320, USA
Pain Pract 9:348-53. 2009..7% (450 mg/day), and 12.5% (600 mg/day) more than placebo responders. This novel approach demonstrates that responder profiles can provide an enhanced interpretation of pain outcomes for patient care and symptom management...