Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Patterns of somatic alterations between matched primary and metastatic colorectal tumors characterized by whole-genome sequencingTao Xie
Oncology Research, Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development, San Diego, CA, USA Electronic address
Genomics 104:234-41. 2014..These results suggest that somatic alterations may play an important role in driving the development of colorectal cancer metastasis and present challenges and opportunities when considering the choice of treatment...
- A comprehensive characterization of genome-wide copy number aberrations in colorectal cancer reveals novel oncogenes and patterns of alterationsTao Xie
Oncology Research, Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development, San Diego, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e42001. 2012..These results reinforce the non-random nature of somatic CNAs in stage-II/III CRC and highlight loci and genes that may play an important role in driving the development and outcome of this disease...
- A survey of cancer cell lines reveals highly structured and hierarchical relationships within and between DNA and mRNA that may be the result of selectionTao Xie
Rosetta Inpharmatics LLC, Seattle Washington, USA
OMICS 14:91-7. 2010..Given that the cohort includes many tissue types, our observations may identify a common and important underlying structure present in human tumors...
- Clinicopathologic and gene expression parameters predict liver cancer prognosisKe Hao
Merck Research Laboratories, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Cancer 11:481. 2011..However, there has been little systematic effort to compare the performance of these two types of predictors or combine them in a comprehensive model...
- Whole-genome sequencing and comprehensive molecular profiling identify new driver mutations in gastric cancerKai Wang
1 Oncology Research Unit, Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development, San Diego, California, USA 2
Nat Genet 46:573-82. 2014..These findings illustrate a multidimensional and comprehensive genomic landscape that highlights the molecular complexity of gastric cancer and provides a road map to facilitate genome-guided personalized therapy...
- Genomic landscape of copy number aberrations enables the identification of oncogenic drivers in hepatocellular carcinomaKai Wang
Oncology Research Unit, Pfizer Inc, San Diego, CA, USA
Hepatology 58:706-17. 2013..We further credentialed two candidate driver genes (BCL9 and MTDH) from the recurrent focal amplification peaks and showed that they play a significant role in HCC growth and survival...