Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- The Pharmacokinetics of Pregabalin in Breast Milk, Plasma, and Urine of Healthy Postpartum WomenPeter A Lockwood
Pfizer Inc, Global Innovative Pharma Business, Clinical Pharmacology, Groton, CT, USA
J Hum Lact . 2016..Limited data exist on the presence of pregabalin in human breast milk of nursing mothers...
- The use of clinical trial simulation to support dose selection: application to development of a new treatment for chronic neuropathic painPeter A Lockwood
Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Pharm Res 20:1752-9. 2003..The likelihood of demonstrating at least a one-point change for each available dose strength was also calculated...
- Application of clinical trial simulation to compare proof-of-concept study designs for drugs with a slow onset of effect; an example in Alzheimer's diseasePeter Lockwood
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Pharm Res 23:2050-9. 2006..e., Ho: Drug Effect = 0). We evaluated if a crossover design would allow smaller and shorter duration trials...
- How modeling and simulation have enhanced decision making in new drug developmentRaymond Miller
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Pfizer Inc, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn 32:185-97. 2005....
- Quantitative prediction of renal transporter-mediated clinical drug-drug interactionsBo Feng
Department of Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Groton, Connecticut 06340, United States
Mol Pharm 10:4207-15. 2013..The models were further used to evaluate the renal DDIs of Pfizer clinical candidates/drugs, and the overall predictability demonstrates their utility in the drug discovery and development settings. ..