J C Cappelleri
Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Evaluating the Power of Food Scale in obese subjects and a general sample of individuals: development and measurement propertiesJ C Cappelleri
Global Research and Development, Pfizer Inc, New London, CT 06320, USA
Int J Obes (Lond) 33:913-22. 2009..The Power of Food Scale (PFS) was developed to assess the psychological impact of today's food-abundant environments...
- Psychometric analysis of the Three-Factor Eating Questionnaire-R21: results from a large diverse sample of obese and non-obese participantsJ C Cappelleri
Pfizer Inc, Global Research and Development, New London, CT 06320, USA
Int J Obes (Lond) 33:611-20. 2009..The 21-item Three-Factor Eating Questionnaire (TFEQ-R21) is a scale that measures three domains of eating behavior: cognitive restraint (CR), uncontrolled eating (UE) and emotional eating (EE)...
- Development and factor analysis of a questionnaire to measure patient satisfaction with injected and inhaled insulin for type 1 diabetesJ C Cappelleri
Pfizer Inc, Global Research and Development, Groton, Connecticut 06340, USA
Diabetes Care 23:1799-803. 2000....
- Psychometric validation of the physician global assessment scale for assessing severity of psoriasis disease activityJ C Cappelleri
Pfizer Inc, 445 Eastern Point Road, MS 8260 2502, Groton, CT, 06340, USA
Qual Life Res 22:2489-99. 2013..The Physician Global Assessment (PGA) is a key measure of psoriasis frequently used in clinical trials. A psychometric validation of a three-item (erythema, induration, and scaling) PGA scale was performed using Phase 2 data...
- Evaluation of the fibromyalgia impact questionnaire at baseline as a predictor for time to pain improvement in two clinical trials of pregabalinA G Bushmakin
Pfizer Inc, Statistics, Groton, CT, USA
Int J Clin Pract 67:52-9. 2013..This study evaluated the relationships between the functional status of FM patients, measured with the FIQ at baseline, and median time to a clinically relevant pain reduction...
- Treatment satisfaction with inhaled insulin in patients with type 1 diabetes: a randomized controlled trialR A Gerber
Pfizer Inc, Global Research and Development, Eastern Point Road, Groton, CT 06340, USA
Diabetes Care 24:1556-9. 2001..Our objective was to compare patient satisfaction between inhaled insulin and subcutaneous insulin...