Rollyn M Ornstein
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Distribution of eating disorders in children and adolescents using the proposed DSM-5 criteria for feeding and eating disordersRollyn M Ornstein
Division of Adolescent Medicine and Eating Disorders, Penn State Hershey Children s Hospital, Hershey, PA, USA
J Adolesc Health 53:303-5. 2013..To determine the distribution of eating disorders (ED) in children and adolescents comparing the fourth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) to the proposed fifth edition DSM criteria...
- Clinical outcomes of a novel, family-centered partial hospitalization program for young patients with eating disordersR M Ornstein
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Adolescent Medicine and Eating Disorders, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Eat Weight Disord 17:e170-7. 2012..We hypothesized that a new family-centered partial hospital program for young patients would be effective in promoting weight gain, as well as improvement in psychiatric symptoms...
- Effect of weight loss on menstrual function in adolescents with polycystic ovary syndromeRollyn M Ornstein
Division of Adolescent Medicine and Eating Disorders, Penn State Hershey Children s Hospital, Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 24:161-5. 2011....
- Motivational stage of change in young patients undergoing day treatment for eating disordersLisa A Bustin
Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA
Int J Adolesc Med Health 25:151-6. 2013..The objective was to determine whether motivation to change is significantly altered over the course of partial hospitalization in children and adolescents with eating disorders (EDs)...
- Hypophosphatemia during nutritional rehabilitation in anorexia nervosa: implications for refeeding and monitoringRollyn M Ornstein
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Schneider Children s Hospital of the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, New Hyde Park, New York 11040, USA
J Adolesc Health 32:83-8. 2003..To determine the incidence of hypophosphatemia in adolescents with anorexia nervosa (AN) hospitalized for nutritional rehabilitation and to examine factors predisposing to its development...