Tonya S King
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- A class of repeated measures concordance correlation coefficientsTonya S King
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
J Biopharm Stat 17:653-72. 2007....
- A repeated measures concordance correlation coefficientTonya S King
Division of Biostatistics, Department of Health Evaluation Sciences, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Stat Med 26:3095-113. 2007....
- Triple dye plus rubbing alcohol versus triple dye alone for umbilical cord careAlawia K Suliman
Pediatrics HS83, Penn State University College of Medicine, 500 University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 49:45-8. 2010..Based on these study results, there does not appear to be significant benefit to the addition of twice daily applications of rubbing alcohol to neonatal umbilical cords following triple dye treatment after birth...
- Aeroallergen sensitization correlates with PC(20) and exhaled nitric oxide in subjects with mild-to-moderate asthmaTimothy J Craig
Division of Pulmonary Care, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033 0853, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 121:671-7. 2008..Aeroallergen sensitization in adult asthmatic patients from a wide geographic area has not been correlated with patients' characteristics, markers of airways inflammation, and lung function...
- Trauma team activation and the impact on mortalityRobert A Cherry
Department of Surgery, Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
J Trauma 63:326-30. 2007..We examined whether physiologic variables in our three-tier TTA system stratified patients appropriately by injury severity and mortality...
- Vapor rub, petrolatum, and no treatment for children with nocturnal cough and cold symptomsIan M Paul
Department of Pediatrics, Penn State College of Medicine, HS83, 500 University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033 0850, USA
Pediatrics 126:1092-9. 2010..To determine if a single application of a vapor rub (VR) or petrolatum is superior to no treatment for nocturnal cough, congestion, and sleep difficulty caused by upper respiratory tract infection...
- The Predicting Response to Inhaled Corticosteroid Efficacy (PRICE) trialRichard J Martin
National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 119:73-80. 2007..Although guidelines recommend anti-inflammatory therapy for persistent asthma, recent studies suggest that 25% to 35% of patients with asthma may not improve lung function with inhaled corticosteroids...
- Comparison of concordance correlation coefficient estimating approaches with skewed dataJosep L Carrasco
Biostatistics, Public Health Department, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
J Biopharm Stat 17:673-84. 2007..An example of alcohol consumption is considered and a simulation study is performed...
- Daily versus as-needed corticosteroids for mild persistent asthmaHomer A Boushey
University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
N Engl J Med 352:1519-28. 2005....
- Outcomes of states' scholarship, loan repayment, and related programs for physiciansDonald E Pathman
Cecil G Sheps Center for Health Services Research, UNC Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Med Care 42:560-8. 2004....
- Prospective clinical trial of dental implants in persons with ectodermal dysplasiaAlbert D Guckes
School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Prosthet Dent 88:21-5. 2002..Minimal development of the alveolar ridge can affect the bone volume available for the placement of dental implants...
- Influence of a family program on adolescent smoking and drinking prevalenceKarl E Bauman
School of Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
Prev Sci 3:35-42. 2002..These findings are discussed in the context of earlier reports of research on the family program and implications for public health...