Fabian T Camacho
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Validation and reliability of 2 specialty care satisfaction scalesFabian T Camacho
Division of Public Health Sciences, Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, PA 17033 0855, USA
Am J Med Qual 24:12-8. 2009..90. Both scales possess excellent psychometric properties but are not clearly differentiated. Results agree with the unidimensional view of patient satisfaction and confirm that online surveys can be reliable and valid...
- Development and validation of a scale measuring satisfaction with maternal and newborn health care following childbirthFabian T Camacho
Division of Health Services Research, Penn State College of Medicine, 600 Centerview Drive, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Matern Child Health J 16:997-1007. 2012..This tool will be useful in studies assessing quality of care and the outcomes of postpartum health care interventions, and it is the first tool to focus on care for the mother-baby unit...
- Preconception predictors of birth outcomes: prospective findings from the central Pennsylvania women's health studyCarol S Weisman
College of Medicine, Pennsylvania State University, 600 Centerview Drive, A210, Hershey, PA, 17033, USA
Matern Child Health J 15:829-35. 2011..To examine maternal pre-pregnancy (preconception) predictors of birthweight and fetal growth for singleton live births occurring over a 2-year period in a prospective study...
- Pregnancy intention and health behaviors: results from the Central Pennsylvania Women's Health Study cohortCynthia H Chuang
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Penn State College of Medicine, 600 Centerview Drive, A210, Hershey, PA 17033 0850, USA
Matern Child Health J 14:501-10. 2010..Our objective was to determine whether intention for future pregnancy affects selected preconception health behaviors that may impact pregnancy outcomes...
- A randomized trial of single home nursing visits vs office-based care after nursery/maternity discharge: the Nurses for Infants Through Teaching and Assessment After the Nursery (NITTANY) StudyIan M Paul
Department of Pediatrics, Public Health Sciences, Penn State College of Medicine, PA 17033, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 166:263-70. 2012..To compare office-based care (OBC) with a care model using a home nursing visit (HNV) as the initial postdischarge encounter for "well" breastfeeding newborns and mothers...
- Diabetes Medication Satisfaction Tool: a focus on treatment regimensRoger T Anderson
College of Medicine, The Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA
Diabetes Care 32:51-3. 2009..To develop and test a patient questionnaire on treatment satisfaction with diabetes regimens...
- Cost impact of oral capecitabine compared to intravenous taxane-based chemotherapy in first-line metastatic breast cancerFabian T Camacho
Department of Health Evaluation Sciences, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA
J Med Econ 12:238-45. 2009..This study compares the relative cost impact of women starting first-line chemotherapy with capecitabine versus taxanes...
- Predicting pregnancy from pregnancy intentions: prospective findings from the Central Pennsylvania Womens's Heath Study (CePAWHS)Cynthia H Chuang
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Womens Health Issues 19:159-66. 2009..We examined whether adult women's intention for future pregnancy predicted actual pregnancies occurring in a 2-year follow-up study...