Affiliation: Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research
- Antithrombotic effect of LB-30057 (CI-1028), a new synthetic thrombin inhibitor, in a rabbit model of thrombosis: comparison with inogatranL Chi
Cardiovascular Therapeutics Section, Parke Davis Pharmaceutical Research Division, Warner Lambert Company, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
J Thromb Thrombolysis 11:19-31. 2001..These results indicate that LB-30057 is an effective antithrombotic compound and it appears to have a better benefit/risk profile than inogatran in this experimental model...
- A novel model of venous thrombosis in the vena cava of rabbitsL Chi
Vascular and Cardiac Diseases Section, Parke Davis Pharmaceutical Research Division, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105 USA
J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 39:193-202. 1998....
- Effects of a factor Xa inhibitor, DX-9065a, in a novel rabbit model of venous thrombosisK L Rogers
Department of Pharmacokinetics, Dynamics and Metabolism, Parke Davis Pharmaceutical Research Division, Warner Lambert Company, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Basic Res Cardiol 94:15-22. 1999....
- Rational design, synthesis, and biological activity of benzoxazinones as novel factor Xa inhibitorsD A Dudley
Pfizer Global Research and Development, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
J Med Chem 43:4063-70. 2000..This compound exhibited high selectivity for FXa over other related serine proteases and was efficacious when dosed intravenously in rabbit and dog antithrombotic models...
- Inhibitors of blood coagulation factors Xa and IIa synergize to reduce thrombus weight and thrombin generation in vivo and in vitroW R Gould
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor Laboratories, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
J Thromb Haemost 4:834-41. 2006..Many compounds currently in development for treatment of thrombotic disorders demonstrate high specificity for single targets of blood coagulation such as factor Xa (FXa) or thrombin...
- Characterization of a tissue factor/factor VIIa-dependent model of thrombosis in hypercholesterolemic rabbitsL Chi
Pfizer Global R and D, Ann Arbor Laboratories, Cardiovascular Pharmacology, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
J Thromb Haemost 2:85-92. 2004..This model may be useful for evaluating in vivo efficacy of new antithrombotic drugs, particularly TF-FVIIa inhibitors...
- Recent advances in clinical trials of the direct and indirect selective Factor Xa inhibitorsA R Porcari
Information Research and Analysis, Department of Knowledge Management Services, Parke Davis Pharmaceutical Research Division, Warner Lambert Company, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 9:1595-600. 2000..The purpose of this review is to compile and summarise the published Phase I and II clinical data for SR90107A/ORG31540 and DX-9065a...
- Non-hemostatic activity of coagulation factor Xa: potential implications for various diseasesR J Leadley
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Curr Opin Pharmacol 1:169-75. 2001....